tuscl

FRMOS: Multiple choice

JAprufrock
Did desertscrub's mom suck you dry, too?
Friday, January 17, 2020 11:02 PM
@SanJoseGuy, my buddies and I had the following discussion tonight at the bar and I need your advice. FRMOS, your choice of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Kellyanne Conway or Betsy Devos. Death is not an option, unfortunately. So who do you choose?

12 comments

• Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i’m not going to comment because my comment of FRMOS might possibly be too enticing .
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    No, with that list, death would be a guarantee. SJG Yes [view link]
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and then I would take it to the political discourse room when it’s time for my own pants to come down. Honestly if being forced to make out with one of them it doesn’t really matter who it is. I would just pick one and get trough the experience. I mainly chose her because it would be interesting to see how she decides to lie about it afterward
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Since George Conway is no longer a MAGA-cuck. I would have to choose Sarah Sanders or Betsy DeVos for the FRMOS. They still have MAGA-cuck husbands that will enjoy the show! WCG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    ^don't ban me founder, that's the only time I'll ever use that phrase in my life👍 WCG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    How about Stormy Daniels instead of Sarah Huckabee Sanders? SJG Gnosticism as a Viable Political Movement [view link]
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Stormy Daniels FRMOS, but you have to go back in time to the moment she finished servicing Donald WCG
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ just the thought of doing a woman that fucked an Orange man is a major boner killer.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Yes I know, and that does bother me. In my organization our women will be servicing our guys. And I am extremely comfortable with that. I will try to get any new women of mine converted into Our Women ASAP. SJG Very interesting newer writer! [view link] [view link]
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Do you have a name for your organization yet or is it just TBA right now?
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Names, but just in my head. Handful of people working together. But nothing legal. But I won't disclose any traceable details. It is invitation only, totally separate from my online life. I just point out that it is different thinking about our women fucking typical Right On Dudes, versus fucking out guys. SJG SJG
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    George Conway is my boy, a great patriot. I respect the sacrifice he makes having to look between the spread open legs of that thing he’s married to and perform all kids of unspeakable acts. George, know that your sacrifice doesn’t go in vain, buddy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion