tuscl

OT: LOL - Had not seen this before

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
A man who was put up in a Comfort Inn 'boardroom suite' discovered it was literally a boardroom with a bed

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/a-…

6 comments

• prevert
    5 years ago
    Hahahaha!
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    A great place to get down to business when you convince your favorite stripper to meet you OTC. LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah - those boardroom chairs and table could actually be put to good OTC-use
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I stayed in a room like this at the Hyatt St Louis in 2019. Unfortunately, the board room table only served as a massive collection area for laundry and the bed exclusively for sleeping. I will say that I did sleep very well however - thanks to hard work during the day and fun times east of St Louis at night.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I once got a handicap room at a hotel. This was before I was. Anyway, I really liked that the shower was just open. no doors, curtains, nothing. Only the floor had a gentle slope to the drain. I'd have built my home that way had I known back then.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I have ended up In a few handicap hotel rooms over time too. If the front desk people ask if I'm ok with an 'accessible' room up front I pass. The big bars in the shower are depressing, many years before I'll need something to grab onto in a shower. And the small lip from shower to floor tends result in shower water all over the bathroom floor. Seems like more a hazard than a benefit - unless one needs to roll into the shower.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion