tuscl

TER is back!?

Friday, January 17, 2020 9:15 AM
I just received an email. It says, “Hi, *****! We are pleased to announce reopening of TER USA. We look forward to once again providing a vital hub for this amazing community, thereby enhancing safety and transparency for all participants. Please rejoin us!” Are any of your privy to information that explains how it is possible for them to reopen? Have they removed features that had made the site illegal after the passing of SESTA/FOSTA?

23 comments

• Liwet
    4 years ago
    I thought they took the site down on their own.
  • FTS
    4 years ago
    They did.... and now it's back.
  • FTS
    4 years ago
    And guess which currency they accept for payment of premium membership.... that currency that's native to the internet...
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Fuck you fts
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Lol bitcoin Is it really back ? Love that platform I fucked many good hookers because of that thing
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Who is TER and what is the website link?
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @nidan111 I was curious too. From Google search TER WEBSITE: The Erotic Review or theeroticreview. com a review site for sex workers. Links are available on Google.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    4 years ago
    Spider senses tingling unless it is an offshore server, then it makes more sense.
  • FTS
    4 years ago
    I already went on and looked. There are new reviews posted in the last couple of days... and reviews from 2 years ago. Nothing in between. Seems like it's exactly the same as it was...
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    per URLVoid: "Server Location (US) United States"
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    I saw from an earlier post that is was visible again and accepting reviews in the U.S. But I have not been able to track down what changed. I remain wary.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Maybe the fucktard police force decided to actually go after real criminals instead of consensual adults. Could we be so lucky?
  • dutchman2000
    4 years ago
    11 arrested in TN for patronizing online.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ do you have a link?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    11 men arrested in Spring Hill undercover human trafficking sting [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    👍
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    @CMI I can't click on that link - it seems to be plain-text vs a hyperlink
  • Pyroxl
    4 years ago
    The arrested probably went for the old school Craigslist-style ads but I wonder if an established/reviewed worker has ever participated in a sting for whichever reasons. Or a robbery.
  • Lovelyeast
    4 years ago
    I loved TER
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    The link works for me. But, I'm having trouble with posted links in all the threads. Some work. Some don't. If I leave the site and come back, links that weren't working suddenly work again. No rhyme or reason. I agree with Pyroxl. I suspect that the online ads used in the sting came from a Backpage successor, and not TER.
  • lopaw
    4 years ago
    Between Rubmaps and TER I'm never home anymore, lol.
  • Nixur68
    4 years ago
    I highly doubt the police would do stings on TER. Granted, trafficking is a real thing yet it’s super regulated site and conducts itself professionally.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    The article makes it clear those arrested responded to fake ads placed by LE and they explicitly requested and offered to pay for sex with minors. TER does not allow any messages, reviews, or ads for, or about anyone under 18. The article also reads like the LE version of a club ad for the local police department.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion