tuscl

Chesapeake Energy Corp @ $0.67 per share

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Chesapeake Energy Corp is a US-based exploration and production company. It is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of properties for the production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids from underground reservoirs. Geographically, the company focuses its exploration, development, acquisition and production efforts in the operating areas of Marcellus, Northern Appalachian Basin in Pennsylvania; Haynesville, Northwestern Louisiana and East Texas (Gulf Coast); Eagle Ford, South Texas; Utica, Southern Appalachian Basin in Ohio; Mid-Continent, Anadarko Basin in northwestern Oklahoma; and Powder River Basin, Stacked pay in Wyoming.

Is this a deal ? Or a company going under ?

13 comments

• ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Personally, I wouldn't touch an oil or gas exploration stock right now. Why not? Look at the glut in the current world energy market. The late farmerart had run into this with his company which had a long, successful history behind it. Also, it's a domestic producer, which means higher costs. Gas, maybe, but not oil in the current market. A lot of domestic producers are just capping their wells and are just waiting to ride out the current sag in prices.
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    best to give your money to a whore or scratch offs, than to wall street ,,, glad i didnt touch this piece of shit, 10yrs ago it was $70,
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    it is down to 66cents now, if it gets to 50cents , i will buy 10 shares
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Better to put $6.60 in a g string you’ll get a better return on your investment
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    stocks are like whores, dont fall in love with them, or they will take all your money
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Funny comments but solid nugget of truths
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    At $0.25 im going all in
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    good luck, maybe it will have a rip your face off run to 70 again
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    I'd shit a fucking brick