tuscl

The Final Hour - with evilcyn

Saturday, June 2, 2007 10:07 AM
OK, I had to start a topic about our favorite and most popular dancer member, who obligingly always reads and answers are posts.

To find out why this topic was titled "The Final Hour", you'll have to read my latest review on my visit to Bugsy's Speakeasy in Elyria, Ohio.

Evilcyn.... I wish to first thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us your viewpoints as a dancer to many of our discussion topics. You are truly an honored and respected TUSCL member who shares the same interests we all have. I hope you continue to be an active member of this site, as your input in appreciated and well valued.

Secondly, my second visit with you at Bugsy's was very memorable and will be for a long time. I had the opportunity to watch you as a bartender and a first class one at that. You kept every patron 'filled' and 'happy' and saw only smiling faces at the bar. I had the distinct pleasure of watching you as a dancer last night. Your personality, charm, beauty, and prowless moves adds to the atmosphere of a well kept and friendly club. It is a well acknowledged and understood fact that you are Bugsy's number 1 employee! Keep up the good work, both at Bugsy's and here. Thank you again.

5 comments

• trojangreg
    17 years ago
    Did you give her a hug and kiss for me like I asked?
    Evilcyn... Even though we haven't met I asked Bones to give you a kiss for me on his visit. From your postings and how everyone who has met you feels I can tell that you get it. Good luck in Ohio and if the new laws ruin it for you please please move to Atlanta.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    Bones, I think you just made me blush, and at my age that doesn't happen often... You were a pleasure to spend the afternoon with, and well, the evening just all the better...
    I take alot of pride in being a entertaining and efficient bartender.. To many times someone's time can be ruined or lacking because of poor, or just uncaring service..
    Not all may not enjoy our type of strip club, or the dancers but they'll never wait for a drink if I am back there ( unless its OJ ) LOL...
    Your great sense of humor, and energy make it so easy and enjoyable to dance for you...Bones, thanks again for a great time as well !!!
    trojangreg, I think we had enough hugs for everyone on here...LOL
  • arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    Don't know anything about Bugsy's and nothing about Evilcyn except what I have read on this site, but my simpleton-like message is: Explain that name, "Evilcyn"

PS - I sure wish I didn't live so far away from Elyria Ohio, cuz I'd sure like to meet this paragon of striclub virtue. I am serious. (I hope Ohio doesn't screw things up as predicted.) Now I think I'll go read the Bugsy's reviews. LOL
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    arbeeguy, I got that nickname years ago from thee "cum fuck me eyes" I give ..also my choice in music I dance to alot of heavy metal..
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Those 'cum fuck me eyes' of evilcyn's are truly and simply erotic, exotic, exciting, and mystical! Although she has a fantastically tanned toned body, when she dances for me, I can't keep my eyes anywhere esle but on her eyes. Sure, her dance is extremely exciting and gets "Mr Happy" charged, but I could "cum" easily just stareing into those lovely eyes!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion