tuscl

Final: Houston Texans - 31 Kansas City Chiefs - 51

joker44
In the wind
Patrick Mahomes is the first player in NFL history with 300 Pass yards, 50 Rush yards and 5 Pass TD in a playoff game 🔥

(via @EliasSports)

NFL on ESPN

.@tkelce becomes the first player in NFL history with 3 Rec TD in a postseason quarter.

8 comments

• Warrior15
    •
    5 years ago
    Mahomes is fun to watch. When he is clicking, KC is hard to beat. They will be heavy favorites next week against the Titans.
  • joker44
    •
    5 years ago
    NYT: "The Texans scored 31 points, which tied for their second-highest total this season, and Watson threw for 388 yards, which is the third-best mark of his career. And Houston lost by 20 points. Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs are that good."
  • joker44
    •
    5 years ago
    @Warrior
    I have no illusions about KC's future in the playoffs. They can play brilliantly one week and then turn in an unexpected poor performance the next.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    5 years ago
    KC could win it all b/c their offense is that good - but their offense needs to be playing lights-out b/c their defense is not exactly dominating
  • Tetradon
    •
    5 years ago
    KC put up video game numbers yesterday. Neither Tennessee, nor Green Bay, nor SF can go score-for-score with them.
    Only SF has the defensive personnel to stop them but I don't think they will. KC just has too many playmakers.
    KC over SF this year.
  • pistola
    •
    5 years ago
    When that KC offense gets cranked up to redline --- not even the '85 Bears can stop them --- straight up FACTS
    --
    How is that a fact considering this will never happen? Makes no sense. This is a hypothesis, not fact, and shows inability to cognitively function at a normal rational level.
  • pistola
    •
    5 years ago
    ^I see you talking about football and it is painfully obvious you havent a clue.
  • skibum609
    •
    5 years ago
    If I recall Kansas City was an offensive juggernaught last year during their uper bowl vic.......oh, thats righjt...its one gamne...except to the stupid and infantile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion