tuscl

Thirtsy Thursday at citydoc.net

WinningdaChumpsGame
Exacerbating my sexual frustration on local dancers
Sunday, January 12, 2020 11:04 AM
I was feeling 'thirsty' and had recently heard about [view link] and found out they have a Thirsty Thursday promotion on their hydration therapy services. I went to their Fort Worth location, it's located in a strip mall with plenty of parking. There were a few other PLs in the front room as I went to sign in with the receptionist. The receptionist was a hot MILF, I tried to engage with her in hopes of a FRMOS, but the phone rang and ruined that. The bathroom was extremely clean...A+, no refreshments available in the front though. There were six nurses working the afternoon shift that day, you can also pay extra for the male doctor if that's your thing. I got a hot latina nurse that was curvy in all the right places. On Thirsty Thursday they include their hydration therapy free with any $150 basic exam. This therapy involves a proprietary saline lubricant that the massage over your body using their bodies moving liquids through your circulatory system to make your organ tissue ultra moist in the most luxurious way. The therapy also includes two bottles of pedialyte in any flavor, you drink one at the beginning and one at the end. On this trip, my nurse had such perfect natural breasts, and threw in a little bit of hand and mouth teasing, that I was able to finish without purchasing extras from the extended menu. I feel like I got good value on this trip but as always YMMV. Check out [view link] for a good time :) :) :) (not a shill review) WCG

12 comments

• WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Citydoc price list: [view link] Private Room $150 for 30 minutes (basic exam included) [view link] UHM exam $30 extra [view link] Hydration therapy (organ tissue moistening) $50 extra [view link] reacharound HJ $60 extra [view link] BBBJCIM $100 extra [view link] CFS $150 extra Ask about getting tested onsite to recieve [view link] BBFS WCG
  • PaulDrake
    4 years ago
    Nice review! Thanks for including details about the bathroom.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    ^^^ not to mention the male doctor option!
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    club ad.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Do they have a "Shifting and Packing" option?
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Sorry Uprightcitizen, I didn't inquire about how the doctor prices his services WCG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Some of the nurses might perform Greek procedures, but that's an off menu item for them WCG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Check out this [view link] nurse [view link] WCG
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Sounds like a hoot
  • eastsidecap
    4 years ago
    I can’t find any of the services listed
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    ^^^Good thing tuscl exists!!! @founder I know my writing is pretty shitty, but can I get that 4 weeks of VIP (wasn't sure where to submit this) WCG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    He’s gonna give you super VIP. It comes with unlimited access to all front room reviews
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion