tuscl

No one has the right to tell you that your way of engaging intimately is wrong,

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
As long as it is consensual, and the parties are adults inside a private place.

Physical privacy involves having access to a space, on a permanent or temporary basis, where we are permitted to do things, sexual or otherwise, without being viewed by others.

5 comments

• skibum609
    5 years ago
    Everybody on earth has the right to tell you that you are wrong; fucked up etc. You have the right to ignore them, thin skinned butt hurt pervert.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    When we access a VIP area we are “renting” a space and have the right to privacy.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    There is no right to privacy that protects illegal acts. Law even requires that profits on illegal acts that produce a profit be disclosed and taxed. You send her a 1099?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yes, no right to privacy protects any unlawful or nonconsentual acts.

And in a strip club, they can impose limits on their VIP spaces. These are not your home. The club cannot knowingly allow unlawful acts, even when they are by consent.

CJKent, can you give a specific example of what you are talking about, and where it would be happening?

SJG
  • HunterBiden
    5 years ago
    You might think that dating my deceased brothers wife was wrong? But, you don't know my pain, and my need for coke money.

Fucking Ukrainian whores in strip clubs in Kiev - is my favorite hobby. Snorting lines of coke off tits and ass - and clits - is a necessary release from the stress of being a candidates son!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion