Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bare backing strippers

Hunter_Biden

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any down side? I haven't found any.

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Is that called palimony?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

In most clubs, dancers have bare backs. Not too many places are bikini dances only. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Even in San Antonio TX, with silly laws like painted on pasties and butt spraying and underwear that covers 3/4 of the butt—it’s all bare backs.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

life is a risk. condom reduces the std risk. abstaining definitely reduces the std risk. but what fun is that?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

No such thing as palimony.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

dang. my last sentence should read ‘abstaining definitely removes the std risk.’

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Aww, someone is cranky. Go home and play with your magic wand, and you will feel all better 👍

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

I vote neither.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Barebacking gives you memories of your favorite stripper for years to come.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@heaving. 😂 yep. The memories will come back each month for as long as you wish, provided you don’t suppress the memory with antiviral / antimicrobial therapy.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Amazed that no one mentions the #1 reason to wear a condom: Get her pregnant and you are on the hook for child support and collge for 23 years in my state. Of course you also get to deal with her for the rest of your life as well.

Profile picture for HunterBiden
HunterBiden
•

Look here - fake troll account!

I bareback only the top Ukrainian whores. I don't do the nasty with cheap Baltimore Skanks.

I'm a board member of several international corporations, and I don't appreciate your tone!

I've been caught in a few legal issues lately, which are entirely fictitious charges. I recommend you cease and desist your slanderous posts!

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Yo H! Wassss crackin? Can u hook a brotha up with an 8 ball, some Scooby Snacks, and some Ludes? Don’t worry I pay in dollars not Hryvnia.

Profile picture for boomer79
boomer79
•

Did it one time and was very nervous afterwards. It turned out ok but was not a wise risk.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

VH here's hoping you get cancer and die because of that comment about my wife.

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Rectum? Damn near killed em

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

ski bum . you get no sympathy from me. i Obviously made wrong life decisions. you have done much better.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Ha ha ha! Barebacking dudes.

I bet VH_SucksDicks goes to vip to get pegged by strippers, and brings his own strap onfor them !

Profile picture for jakelongny
jakelongny
•

She told me she only does it with me....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement