Bare backing strippers

Any down side? I haven't found any.

21 comments

• Mate27
    5 years ago
    Is that called palimony?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    There's no downside until your crotch feels itchy for no reason.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    In most clubs, dancers have bare backs. Not too many places are bikini dances only. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Even in San Antonio TX, with silly laws like painted on pasties and butt spraying and underwear that covers 3/4 of the butt—it’s all bare backs.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    life is a risk.
    condom reduces the std risk.
    abstaining definitely reduces the std risk. but what fun is that?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    No such thing as palimony.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    dang. my last sentence should read ‘abstaining definitely removes the std risk.’
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Aww, someone is cranky. Go home and play with your magic wand, and you will feel all better 👍
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I vote neither.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Barebacking gives you memories of your favorite stripper for years to come.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @heaving. 😂 yep. The memories will come back each month for as long as you wish, provided you don’t suppress the memory with antiviral / antimicrobial therapy.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Amazed that no one mentions the #1 reason to wear a condom: Get her pregnant and you are on the hook for child support and collge for 23 years in my state. Of course you also get to deal with her for the rest of your life as well.
  • HunterBiden
    5 years ago
    Look here - fake troll account!

I bareback only the top Ukrainian whores. I don't do the nasty with cheap Baltimore Skanks.

I'm a board member of several international corporations, and I don't appreciate your tone!

I've been caught in a few legal issues lately, which are entirely fictitious charges. I recommend you cease and desist your slanderous posts!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Yo H! Wassss crackin? Can u hook a brotha up with an 8 ball, some Scooby Snacks, and some Ludes? Don’t worry I pay in dollars not Hryvnia.
  • Tetradon
    5 years ago
    @Desertscrub, the rectum can carry Chlamydia. Be careful.
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    Did it one time and was very nervous afterwards. It turned out ok but was not a wise risk.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    VH here's hoping you get cancer and die because of that comment about my wife.
  • shanny72
    5 years ago
    Rectum? Damn near killed em
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    ski bum . you get no sympathy from me. i Obviously made wrong life decisions. you have done much better.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Ha ha ha! Barebacking dudes.

I bet VH_SucksDicks goes to vip to get pegged by strippers, and brings his own strap onfor them !
  • jakelongny
    5 years ago
    She told me she only does it with me....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion