Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ignored

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone noticed that after the "makeover", some of those you may have had on ignore popped back up?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Wow

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

@Clubber - not in my case. Perhaps like follows/favorites during the 'makeovers' some ignores also were accidentally lost.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Wow

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Seems like most of the ones that reappeared are ones that have been ignored the longest. I see a "Last comment" in this topic by someone I recently ignored, but their comment didn't show. All's good.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^ little bitch

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I put Clubber on ignored

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

My minions of trolls are posting on this thread

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Kang of da tells mane

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I haven’t figured it out. trusted, favorite, ignore, muted, banned...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Band clubber for being a grouch

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Jas, Good point!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Jay jay jay

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Ja ja ja i mean

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement