tuscl

Bathroom Troll

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Lmao šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ every time I read a review I always see people mention ā€œbathroom trollā€ and I die laughing. why do yā€™all call him that? Iā€™m new to follies only been 2 times so Iā€™m lost. He seems ok, I never tip I just say ok bruh and keep it moving.

24 comments

• MackTruck
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Kang of trolls mane
  • MackTruck
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    All da trolls work for me... lmao
  • jackslash
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    You should tip 1 dollar.
  • WavvyCain
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    @macktruck šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
  • WavvyCain
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    @jackslash I like the guy from now on Iā€™m giving him 5 each visit
  • MackTruck
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Good job
  • Papi_Chulo
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Bathroom troll is a terrm many use for the bathroom attendant in a strip club, it's not specific to the Follies attendant - IDK why the word "troll" started being used, perhaps bc he's trolling for dollars? IDK.

w.r.t. Follies - it's one particular guy (I think a whiteguy with a ponytail) that is annoying and kinda gets in people's faces about tipping (if I understood it correctly) - but I think someone mentioned he now only works one day a week.
  • WavvyCain
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    @papi_chulo thank you for the rundown but the word is funny to me lol.

Yeah, I never saw the white guy with the ponytail just the black guy that moves like heā€™s on speed.
  • goldmongerATL
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    That must mean the bad troll is back at Tattletales where he belongs.
  • WavvyCain
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    ^ oh shit thatā€™s him?! Yea heā€™s at Tattletales all the time. I was going there before I made switch to Follies because I live a block away from it. Heā€™s not bad but weird vibes.
  • joewebber
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    he's a little assertive. he calls out people for not washing their hands. it's annoying, but he's right. if you're getting dances at a club like follies, you need to make sure your hands are clean before you attempt to place your fingers in other places.
    and he definitely deserves a tip. the previous attendant wouldn't do anything. i informed him the stall was out of tp, and he mumbled something and pointed to the spare roll expecting me to change it out.
    the current guy mops the floor frequently, lights deodorizing candles, cleans the sink and toilets, and hands out cloth towels to dry your hands.
  • loper
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Happy to hear someone is harassing people about washing hands. Should be a no-brainer.
  • WavvyCain
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Yeah idk why dudes wouldnā€™t wash their hands esp after or before fingering these chicks and touching their own wieners. Some dudes a different breed I guess.
  • Jascoi
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    imo... a buck is sufficient for tipping a bathroom troll for excellent service which includes keeping the place clean and properly stocked with TP.
    if youā€™re really disappointed with conditions in the restroom... tip the troll a few pennies. that way he absolutely KNOWS that you didnā€™t forget to tip.
  • twentyfive
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    The trolls actually are supposed to keep the head clean, they deserve a tip for that, not because they hand you a piece of tissue and some soap, the bathroom would be disgusting if there wasnā€™t a troll in there.
  • nicespice
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    ā€”> ā€œPeople like to bloviate and "hyperbolize" the truth in these crazy timesā€

Iā€™m not going to make any direct accusationsā€”yet. But when you google ā€œtuscl bloviateā€ here are some results that appear early on...

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6779ā€¦

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6329ā€¦

Not to mention Icey for whatever reason is pretty fond of that word. If I were to dig into his comment posting history, I could probably find quite a few times heā€™s used that word. šŸ¦„

• twentyfive
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    for a job that disgusting he should get paid
  • WavvyCain
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    There was a new guy in there before I could even flush he yelled ā€œI work for tipsā€ I said chill bro I was going to anyways šŸ˜‚. Never saw him before but he was cool I gave him 3 bucks.
  • MackTruck
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Crazyjoe poops on the floor
  • Mate27
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    ^^^yo VH_SucksDicks, youā€™re just mad at the bathroom troll because he stole your job. Such a jealous prick. Go suck an orange dick named Trump!!!
  • goldmongerATL
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Reuben (RIP) was a really nice guy but the "assertive" guy keeps it much cleaner. I have noticed the last couple of times I saw him there he is learning to tone down the tip demands.
  • Longball300
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Props for the bathroom attendant who has provided me with cologne after a round of golf, hand sanitizer after a go round, listermint after a go down, gum after a lunch or dinner, and baby wipes when needed not to mention advice on the female staff.
  • WavvyCain
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    I wanna be a bathroom troll at Follies. Imagine spending some of that 600 you made that day on some pumšŸ˜‹
  • bkkruined
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Sometimes, I just want to wash my hands.
    And for some reason, I occasionally get strange looks when I walk in, wash my hands and walk back out. Even in a strip club!!! (and I sometimes do it before and after eating too).
    But I don't wanna have to tip a dude a dollar every time. And I don't want him to start paying attention to how many times I wash my hands, especially at a place like follies!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion