Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

New restaurant/bar opening next month

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065450

Atlanta suburb

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Are they going to have VIP ?

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

just read that to apply for employment one has to submit a resume along with a head shot. what could the reason(s) be for such a request?

maybe they'll provide a vip dining area. you may get lucky as your vip hostess and waitress just might display how they twerk after drinks have been served. ya know it's a modern southern kinda thing.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

their web site almost ready: batsiatl.com

To get back what was lost with Follies we need to set up a new venue using the Membership Club / Private Party Model.

SJG

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

"An immersive and seductive fine dining restaurant set on a novel stage. Succulent gourmet food and elegant drinks." Their description makes it sound like a cross between Hooters and a fine steakhouse which would be a great combo.

The fact that they use the Follies logo in the short video clip the posted indicates it could be much more than that.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Hope they are a full service restaurant!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I was alerted to this by a former Follies dancer. I then did my homework to find the FB page. A Website is in progress. I know the stage has been removed. I suspect there is a lot of other remodeling in progress.

The former Follies dancer suggested that she and I and another Follies dancer get together and check it out. I'm also in contact with the other dancer and she said "Yes, let's do it". So it looks like I will be taking 2 hot girls out for at least a meal.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

You supply the meal. Let them supply dessert.....😉🌝😂

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement