tuscl
Follies
4075 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta, GA 30345

Property sold.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, June 8, 2021 10:35 AM
4075 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA is a bar, tavern property that contains 5,452 Sq. Ft. sq ft and was built in 1974. This home last sold for $1,884,182 in April 2021. [view link]

7 comments

• doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Interesting. Their lawsuit against the City of Chamblee remains pending. I wonder what they will do if they win?
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Well this is surely a bad sign! Maybe it will revert to its pre-Follies configuration as a restaurant.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I wonder if it was not an actual sale but a change of property ownership to a different Follies entity. Those real estate sites often show things like refinancing or divorces as property sales with no real change in ownership.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I would think the city would have touted their "victory" on the news.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I don’t know a lot about Georgia real estate law, but here in Florida the property tax basis rises every time the property is sold, here most commercial properties are held in a separate corporation entity and only the corporation entity changes hands avoiding a step up basis in property taxes.
  • travlin_carolina_guy
    3 years ago
    If this becomes a restaurant, imagine sitting in a booth or table eating a meal in the area that once was a private booth. If walls could talk!!
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    The need to reduce the shock on the neighborhood. Hooters? Topless sushi?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion