tuscl

Hot Lap Dance Club in Manhattan

Monday, May 28, 2007 9:05 AM
The list of New York City (Manhattan) Clubs does not include the Hot Lap Dance Club. Nevertheless, TUSCL lists as Ne York City Clubs, Cordato's Pizza which is a pizzeria next to a strip club and has three separate listings for Hunkomania which is a male strip show at various locations. To find the Hot Lap Dance Club, just Google "hot lap dance." The Hot Lap Dance Club is not a traditional strip club. The Hot Lap Dance Club operates in a 7,500 s.f. commercial loft near Port Authority. There is a BYOB juice bar with mixers and snack food and a hot and cold buffet. The Hot Lap Dance Club has been around for a year and a half and operates on Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30 pm to 3:30 am, on Friday from 7 pm to 4 am, and on Saturday from 9:30 pm to 4 am. Depending on the night, there are between 25 and 45 exotic dancers. The Hot Lap Dance Club is a private membership club and requires a one time $10 membership fee. All guests must have Membership Cards or be on the guest list. The Hot lap Dance Club is viewed by many patrons as an upscale version of the old Harmony Theatre in Manhattan.

10 comments

• founder
    17 years ago
    We have had problems with your listing before. Frankly I don't remember what they were. Resubmit your club and we will list it again.
  • ClearLeeNYC
    17 years ago
    I am unaware of what any problems may have been here on TUSCL but from what I recall on other boards it seamed to me, IMHO that some powerful or respected people have a vendetta against this club. I don't know if it was a legitimate gripe but it did not seam accurate to me and those who had the gripe had a dedicated intent to go to great lengths to always paint the club as a bad place but it is my opinion that the place was and is great. The place is always changing at that causes great frustration with the loyal regulars who want to sometime express our rage at the always changing admittance fees and locations but the things I read in the past that tried to paint to place in a very bad way IMHO came from someone who had never actually been to the club but was commenting because of a gripe unrelated to the quality of the club and the dancers.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    Like I said, send us a new club submission, and we will put it back on our list, but be prepared for any negative reviews.
  • apesht45
    17 years ago
    Clearly ClearLeeNYC has no class or business sense. If he did he would have handled this with the founder privately through email instead of posting his gripes here. If this were my board I'd say fuck ClearLeeNYC and his crappy as little club. Who cares about New York anyway?
  • apesht45
    17 years ago
    Clearly I have no brains, I meant the first poster PremiumEvents not ClearLeeNYC. I offer no excuse I fucked up, sorry. (But the intent of the message still stands)
  • founder
    17 years ago
    I am still waiting for his new club submission.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Founder, offer to list his club for a fee. Why didn't he just write a review of it like other owner/managers do, rather than posting free advertising? I agree with Apesht.
  • PremiumEvents
    17 years ago
    The New Club submission has been made for the second time and we look forward to your comments.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    It's been added, and I remember why we deleted you before. I'm sure you remember too. Don't do that again.
  • PremiumEvents
    17 years ago
    Thanks for adding the listing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion