tuscl

OT (sort of). Making my kansas run.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Thursday, January 2, 2020 10:39 PM
Making my Kansas run. Have decided to not do the strip club thing this round. So, I decided to hit up the local cow pasture bars. Got an itch, so had to stop off at an AMP in Wichita. She had the most fantastic tits and nipples one could wish for. She was probably 40 plus, but had the tits of a 20 year old! Damn Asians! They are my kryptonite! She definitely knew her way around a cock! New Year’s Eve in Topeka. Dive bar. Met several weird people. Got two gals kissing me before night over. It was New Years. Thus, kind of expected. Next night went to another small town in KS. Had the bartender at Applebee’s flirting all night. Asked me to stay until she had to go home. She and I were the only ones in the place for 2 hours post closing. She asked for my number. I gave it. Tonight, i am in Eureka KS. Small dive bar with a hotel 7 stumbling steps to its right. Thank goodness. I’m there for 5 minutes and this 20 something chick comes up to me and says,” you gonna have a shot with me or what?!” She puts her arm around me and we have a shot together. She bought the damn things! She then told me that her boyfriend was in Colorado and asked me where I was staying. Gave her my room number, had 3 more shots and then the owner of the bar drove her home. Lol. She told me to open the door if I hear a knock. I then met the most interesting person all week. This dude walks into the bar, sits next to me and orders a whisky something. We start talking. Eventually, I learn that he lost his wife 10 years ago and thinks about her every day. We talked for 3 hours. He was married for 62 years before she passed away. He bought me round after round. There was a young man sitting next to him that turns out to be this gentleman’s great nephew. This older man is 94 years old! Holy fucking shit! He is walking into a bar, drinking whiskey until 10 pm at night, then driving home to “sleep in a cold bed”. He really loved his wife and truly misses her. The night ended at 11 pm after the entire bar of people (one farmer, one 94 year old dude, one bartender, and two cooks) kept buying me shots.... 9 shots and 6 beers in a 3 hour period... my total bill for all this fun was $23 and that included a burger basket with fries! I did tip the bartender $40. So, $63 bucks for excellent people interacting! If that door knocks, I’m definitely answering it!

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion