tuscl

Follows (the old Favorites TUSCL option) ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Have never followed a club (I just follow my damn self 😃).

So what happens when you follow (or favorite) a club, do you get a notification whenever a new review appears? Anything else?

8 comments

• PhredJohnson
    •
    5 years ago
    As far as I can tell, it’s just easier to get to the club page to check reviews, etc. Saves you the effort of clicking through location to club to whatever you’re looking for. Same with members.
  • jackslash
    •
    5 years ago
    Yes, it's just a convenient way to find your favorite clubs quickly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    5 years ago
    Ohh
  • twentyfive
    •
    5 years ago
    It also allows you to follow an individual, that's how certain jackasses seem to post right after a post by you.
    I miss being able to follow a post
  • Warrior15
    •
    5 years ago
    I don't follow anyone. Don't want to be called a Stalker.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL - excellent point
    😃

• Papi_Chulo
    •
    5 years ago
    I think follow-alerts might generate more TUSCL traffic w.r.t. the followed clubs.

The reviews may be read more, and commented on more, if followers are alerted.

Also - if there are alerts w.r.t. new discussions within the club's TUSCL page, this may help increase the Discussions content on a club's TUSCL page (particularly for those that follow particular clubs and their reviews but don't necessarily participate on the board).

• herbtcat
    •
    5 years ago
    I use the follow function to note clubs I want to visit when I travel to a new city. Makes it easy to see the places that are local to the area with reviews I liked.

@Founder, the "old" site used to let me see my follow status anytime the club name appears in a list, like daily reviews. I'd love to see that restored, please.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion