tuscl

Happy New Year !!!

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Tuesday, December 31, 2019 5:09 PM
It's already 2020 in Europe so I'll get this thread started. Happy New Year. May all your mongering be successful this coming year.

18 comments

• Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Same to you Warrior.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Yes, happy new year to all, looking forward to 2020. Though, just got in on more visit in 2019, boss said go home early, what? yeah sure, bye. Quick shower, quick visit. Was great, played with a couple of beautifully bodied young women for an end of the year buzz. Yeah - bring on 2020. Hope it's a good year for all.
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    5 years ago
    MERRY NEW YEAR!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Wishing you all many happy LDKs in 2020
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Feliz Año Nuevo Patetico Perdedores
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Papi, Google Translate says that is Patent Losers. Not Pathetic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Me no hablo !
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Often times when one translates a phrase instead of word by word, the meaning is lost
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm watching the New Years Eve telecast/concert in Univision spanish television There was a Mexican chica singing (Paulina Rubio) - but what came to mind is how hot the female backup dancers often are (often have great bods) - have you all noticed this in the past?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Happy New Years to all of y'all and Papi, when you leave Miami, please turn out the lights, and Feliz ano' nuevo to you as well ; )
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Happy New Year Warrior! Have a great 2020.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It was a good way to end the year with the stock market having gone bonkers dor 2019
  • BocaOnt2019
    5 years ago
    Happy New Year! Best wishes to all in 2020!
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    Happy New Year!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Weeeeeeeee
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I think some members need to remember that Founder didn't want any political comments in the Front Room.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion