tuscl

How do you find your ATFBG

Tuesday, December 24, 2019 12:06 PM
My All Time Favorite Bar Girl(ATFBG) just notified me that she will be returning to Reynosa to be with her family and will not be returning to Tijuana. I am now trying to find a new ATFBG but I don't even know how I found her. I was simply walking through the club with my favorite waiter looking for someone else when I literally ran into her. What do you look for in an ATFBG? How do you find her?

3 comments

• PutaTester
    5 years ago
    How to? Build a relationship through multiple sessions. If she was good to you once, twice, three times is the charm.

I have had about 6 ATFs in the four years that I have been mongering. The first I met on my second day of mongering in TJ. She was a 6+ in the face with a 9 body, and outstanding on stage. When she finished the first stage performance I saw her, tracked her down, dancing on the small stage and tipped her. I thought if she was interested, she would track me down. I didn't think she was going to make the effort, but about 15 minutes later she found me. Great fun in the booth. I took her for an hour in the upstairs VIP booth. A bit of a mistake, as I could have had her in a short term room for less money, but it was my second day and I was still learning. She was great!

Eventually started getting overnight rooms in Cascadas. She worked the day shift and I enjoyed extended sessions with her. One day I asked her for a TLN. She agreed. My first TJ TLN and it was wonderful. Sex, cuddle, rinse, lather, repeat. She even offered BBFS, but told her that I never go uncovered. She said that I was very smart.

Since then I have been seeing her for a TLN at least one night every visit (which is typically three nights every two months or so). I always see her on the third night, because I know she will light me up no matter how tired I am or how many other sessions I have had.

Another AFT I met in HK about six months ago. She was just visiting for a short time to make some money. Another 6 face by most standards, but a near perfect 9 body, as her real job is teaching dance and she is in wonderful physical condition. Modest command of English. Outstanding command of sex. She has become my day two TLN on a regular basis. I got her number during our first short-term session. Had a good feeling about her, so I asked her for TLN on my next visit. She couldn't accept my first invitation, as it turns out she does not live or work regularly in TJ. Our schedules finally meshed, she accepted an invitation, and I have been seeing her almost every visit for the past eight months. She teaches dance in Mexicali and her family lives in Mazatlan. Typically she will fly from Tijuana to Mazatlan. So the pattern is, to come from Mexicali to TJ, spend the night with me, fly to Mazatlan the next day. She works in TJ only a few weeks a year, so she is not "used up" and hasn't fallen prey to most of the pitfalls TJ has to offer.

The other ATFs were good enough to keep for a few months. In every case, I liked their personality as much as their looks.

I met one that was introduced to me by a mesero. We clicked and she would take ME OUT, buy drinks for me at other clubs and even encouraged me to molest other women in the bar, even tipping them for me. Got angry once when I pretended to buy a round with her money and used my own. "You think I am stupid?!" She was a spinner and hot in la camma. However, she got to drinking too much and had an ex boyfriend that thought she was still in a relationship with him. He was a tatted up local who also drank too much and she made it clear that they were done, but he hung out on the streets and kept trying to get her attention when she was with me. Didn't need the complexity, so I cut her loose. She went home and got cleaned up. Saw her about a month ago back in HK. Bought her a few drinks and she has cleaned up her act, but I have moved on.

Other AFTs were women that I met in the bar, had great short-term sessions with, got contact information, and started doing long sessions or TLNs when they were off the clock. The key for me was that they were fun to be with in and out of the room. They were excellent dinner companions as well as bed mates. However, other than the current two ATF, the rest have been short lived. Usually because they got too comfortable with me and while I enjoyed their company (and their bodies), they would do something to set me off. Examples include drinking too much, developing a bad attitude, or asking for extra money for a visa lawyer, rent is due, a child needs XYZ. We have a deal. If you don't honor that deal or give me any grief, I will move on. It is just too easy to find another fish in this sea, some of which have ingested a modest amount of plastic, but that is OK.

Another that I thought would be an ATF as she was fun in the booth, I invited to a short-term session. She was very mechanical. Never got past that first session.

Short Version: If you have a good session and feel that there is chemistry, get her contact information. Exchange some messages. If you still have that good feeling, invite her to spend time with you OTC.
  • mf92802
    5 years ago
    Thank you Tahoe for the wealth of information. You have confirmed what I think that I already knew, that it will need to happen organically and finding a new ATF is something that cannot be planned or forced. I must simply commit to spending time and effort in La Zona interviewing potential candidates. Sounds wonderful! I have had a couple potential prospects but when I got the money hustle, I cut them loose.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    It depends on what one is looking for from an ATFBG (or CFBG), if it more than arriba for me it takes searching, work, and some luck.

For ABG and one and dones, I would find a BG who I find attractive, chemistry is not too important.

However, for a CFBG (or ATFBG) I typically look for a B Team BG and chemistry is very important, as I try to treat her with respect and generosity.

If I enjoyed our arriba experience, I will make an appointment and soon afterwards I will ask her out for dinner, drinks, etc. outside of the club.

I have been out with plenty of BGs but it takes a special connection with one to become a CFBG:

I had been seeing my CFBG for 10 months when she decided to stop working in TJ and I decided to stop mongering to pursue a relationship.

My CFBG had all the qualities I wanted in BG (attractive, fun, attentitive, perdonable) and treated me like I was her favorite.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion