tuscl

Miami area SC as a couple.

Monday, December 23, 2019 7:52 AM
Going to be in the Miami area in Jan for work. My fiancé is coming with me and she loves going to SC. What would be the best club to go to as a couple. I’m currently thinking Dean’s.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Scarlett's in Hallandale is fairly popular with couples
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    E11even in Downtown-Miami is also popular with couples since it's kinda a party club. E11even is open 24-hours and can be jumping till the wee-hours of the morning but doesn't get going till about midnight. Scarlett's closes late and doesn't get going till past 10pm . Both clubs are slow on dayshift. Deans also doesn't get going till past 10pm and no dayshift. Deans is not a bad couples place but the other 2 seem more popular with couples. No extras at E11even nor Scarlett's though.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I took a Sugar Babe to Dean's Gold. Had a ball. Some of the girls were reluctant to approach us though.
  • Tthh1420
    5 years ago
    I get that at most clubs so I’m used to it. Def thinking deans gold is they way to go.
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    Papi's advice is good. I saw several couples at Scarlett's the last time I was there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Scarlett's and E11even are more party/nightclub-ish oriented and I assume the reason they are more popular w/ couples - Deans' atmosphere is kinda too laidback and thus a bit too-slow/boring unless one is there to monger (get dances and VIPs)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ most couples I see seem to go to enjoy the show (have drinks; listen to the music; watch and tip the stage); vs getting their freak on via dances or VIP - and thus why clubs w/ more of party-vibe seem more popular w/ couples IME
  • Tthh1420
    5 years ago
    Ya wife and I are down for VIP. She loves women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion