tuscl

XTC Cabaret Austin: The ultra VIP

chairsky
Austin, TX
Not sure I should post the question here or in the discussion part of the club.

Wednesday night I went to XTC, that was my first time and it was fun. Fully nude and high-milage two way contact dance. But, every dancer was selling the ultra vip area with beads covered in VIP room. For 30 mins, it costs $60 for the house and $150/200 for the girl based on negotiation. I'm not a Spanish speaker and girls have very poor English, so I'm not understanding what they are selling for.

Anyone knows possibility of extras in the ultra VIP or tried it before? Worth it?

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Austin doesn't strike me as an extras-area but I don't have firsthand knowledge - if the reviews don't talk about extras then I'm thinking it's a no?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    TUSCLer "rogertex" knows the Austin scene pretty-well:

https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=283730
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Select your girl, the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with. Demonstrate some generosity and some charm, and get a front room makeout session going.

Save booths and back room until it is time for your own pants to come down. Then after take her home with you to continue.

SJG
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    It always depends on the girl and managers. I used to go to XTC and on certain days, girls had agreements with managers on when to not even walk into the VIP room. Take that how you will.

Night time I think was a different story - but given that club I would expect some things still were and still do go on.

• rogertex
    5 years ago
    ^ agree with DenimChicken
    XTC is an extras club with a good number of ROBs and management tightens and relaxes rules based on how broke the club is. So your mileage "will" vary.

If a dancer is persistent on beaded VIP area - she will likely not deliver.
    Instead try out dancers on the main floor and you will know who will deliver in VIP or beaded VIP.
    Get an agreement before spending the money. I know it is hard because 80% of 7+ dancers speak spanish only. Use google translate app on your phone to deliver the message to dancer and get her response. Be direct and keep smiling. It will be fun - even if it is a No.

BTW, I have not done ITC. Have done OTC.
    XTC is part of Rick's chain (same as Foxy's).
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Don't take her into the back room to see if she is good. Take her into the back room because she is already good in the front room.

SJG

TJ School Girls
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3513
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion