tuscl

Question on Vids and screencaps

I'm getting ready to post a review of HK, and I've got two short sneaky video captures of my last two chicas getting dressed. How would I go about posting it in the review, and is that kind of thing ok?

Thanks guys.

9 comments

• founder
    5 years ago
    That's pretty fucked up. Remember, they're human, and they have families and people they'd rather not know their line of business.

• maskedhero04
    5 years ago
    Got it. Keeping in my own archives. Thanks!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @maskedhero04

Recording the event or her un dressing has never been my thing but plenty of Mongers do, the best thing to do is ask, some BGs will ask for a tip, some will say no.

And you never know, they may put on a better show for the camera.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    That you would even think something of this nature is ok says more about you than you should want out in public.
  • maskedhero04
    5 years ago
    Appreciate the feedback @ Cristobal. I mean, I think I get where your coming from @twentyfive, but there are entire boards dedicated to posting TJ chicas with their faces cut out. I've never posted a pic on this one, so I thought I'd ask first to see if it'd be appreciated here.

It's not, so moving on.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    I get it, you're trying to show how hot these girls are. There're quite a few in the club's photos page of this site.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Taking pics of someone without their consent is incredibly shitty.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Let me rephrase that. Taking naked picture of someone without their consent is incredibly shitty.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @OP so you’re saying that it’s ok because other folks are scummy characters as well GTFOH
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion