Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

Question on Vids and screencaps

maskedhero04

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm getting ready to post a review of HK, and I've got two short sneaky video captures of my last two chicas getting dressed. How would I go about posting it in the review, and is that kind of thing ok?

Thanks guys.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

That's pretty fucked up. Remember, they're human, and they have families and people they'd rather not know their line of business.

Profile picture for maskedhero04
maskedhero04
•

Got it. Keeping in my own archives. Thanks!

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

@maskedhero04

Recording the event or her un dressing has never been my thing but plenty of Mongers do, the best thing to do is ask, some BGs will ask for a tip, some will say no.

And you never know, they may put on a better show for the camera.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

That you would even think something of this nature is ok says more about you than you should want out in public.

Profile picture for maskedhero04
maskedhero04
•

Appreciate the feedback @ Cristobal. I mean, I think I get where your coming from @twentyfive, but there are entire boards dedicated to posting TJ chicas with their faces cut out. I've never posted a pic on this one, so I thought I'd ask first to see if it'd be appreciated here.

It's not, so moving on.

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

I get it, you're trying to show how hot these girls are. There're quite a few in the club's photos page of this site.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Taking pics of someone without their consent is incredibly shitty.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Let me rephrase that. Taking naked picture of someone without their consent is incredibly shitty.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@OP so you’re saying that it’s ok because other folks are scummy characters as well GTFOH

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement