tuscl

Africa

happylap
Michigan
Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:31 AM
Look's like someone with some time and money on his hands should take a trip to Ghana. This story is from the Industry News link on tuscl: [view link] But the only African countries listed in tuscl are Canary Islands and South Africa.

3 comments

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Have heard long time past, that Ghana is the REVERSE-monger destination of choice for Europeans. Middle-aged women go there to find "lover boys", young African men who service them for cheap. Don't know if the reverse trade is as prevalent. Worldsexguide doesn't have much info on the country, surprisingly. And I don't know what the sex-services situation is relative to strip clubs.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    When I was a young lawyer practicing in a major midwestern city, there was a hard-charging, ballbusting female lawyer in my firm who did nothing but work 49 weeks a year. She had no life outside of practicing law. However, for three weeks ago, she would go to Rio de Janeiro and get all her ya-yas for the year, courtesy of young studs who roamed the beaches, and were available for rent. She would have annual hook-ups with those that particularly met with her favor. So, add Argentina to the list, along with Ghana.
  • Mickkeyc
    17 years ago
    Isn't Rio in Brazil?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion