tuscl

Miami FL

Hi all, where can I go in miami thats safe and can get a little more than lap dances? Prefer all types of women but safety is a must. Ive been to the lodge in tx, flight club in Detroit and a fee in vegas. Any suggestions? Price is no issue.

14 comments

• jacej
    5 years ago
    Papi Chulo https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=278740 and Twentyfive https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=216566 are experts in the Miami area. Feel free to PM them.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Deans Gold is probably what you look for. North Miami near Aventura Mall. OR Solid Gold up in Pompano.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Write a few reviews or read the reviews this is just a lazy fucker trying to do an end run and get free information
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Read the reviews, for fuck's sake.
  • lettuce
    5 years ago
    Reviews are like ignorant fucks like you, everyone knows a few
  • lettuce
    5 years ago
    Thanks warrior15, i will check those out
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You are a lazy fuck you think anyone owes you shit, a normal guy looking for information would say I’ve read a bunch of reviews and I’ve narrowed it down to x, y &z could you guys help me here but not you, you entitled cocksucker, a prick like you wants us to do your homework for you , go fuck your ignorant self
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i think having his name in black means lettuce is a paid member.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Dean's Gold is good. It was the Miami club most like Detroit's Flight Club.
  • lettuce
    5 years ago
    Neither, iceberg is nasty and romaine is not safe
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Some basic things about South Florida (SoFlo) clubs:

+ almost all clubs offer more than dances (with only a few outliers)

+ you might as well be in a different country - the vast majority of dancers are Latinas and the vast majority of those Latinas are non-English-speaking Cubans many of whom are enhanced in the bust and/or buttocks - so if blond-Anglo-girls, or sitting and having long conversations, is your thing, then most of the clubs are not gonna be a good-fit

As has been mentioned, per the the clubs you've mentioned, Deans Gold in North Miami, and Solid Gold in Pompano, may be good fits - they are both on the upscale-ish side so no thug-factor and fairly good customer service - Miami clubs close late (5 or 6 am) - Deans does not have much of a dayshift and kinda gets-going past 10pm - Pompano clubs close at 2am thus they get going earlier - Solid Gold has an ok dayshift and nightshift - you "may" find some non-Cubans at these clubs but they'll be the minority.

Scarlett's in Hallandale is also well-liked although only 2-way-contact dances occur (even if the girls try to imply more can be had - it's a scam - VIP rooms have actively-monitored cameras) - slow dayshift - good nighthshift (closes late so gets going 10pm+).

Diamond Dolls in Pompano is kinda midtier - a bit more raunchy but no thug-factor - club is small and gets packed so not as good a place to relax - club is def known for more than dances to the point dancers don't wanna bother w/ the dances - dayshift used to be pretty-good but lately seems to be slower and less-talent than in the past - nigthshift seems to be going strong so best to get there on the early-side (b/f 10pm) since the club closes early at 2am so gets going earlier - DDs is almost all Cubans many of whom are attractive but they are often enhanced on the top and a decent # of them on the bottom - @ DDs girls are about the VIP and if you are not ready they move on pretty-quickly.

Cheetah Pompano is also well-liked - decent dayshift and nightshift - a bit bigger and a bit more-comfortable than Diamond Dolls and girls a bit more laidback and not much if any thug-factor.

All the clubs mentioned except Scarlett's offer more-than-dances - and Deans may be the closest to the clubs you mentioned you've been.
  • lettuce
    5 years ago
    Awesome, thank you papi chulo
  • lettuce
    5 years ago
    or maybe your a paranoid loser thats done to much coke and im just looking for actual personal reviews by people and not bots. Thanks for the cucumber reference, sounds like you have experience with cucumbers in your ass
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    In clubs where "more than dances" are involved, means bigger $$$ is at play and often easier to get taken advantage of (at least taken for more) if one is not in-the-know.

i.e. you should get TUSCL VIP and read reviews of the club(s) you may plan to visit so you can get an idea of the M.O. and not end-up overpaying or ripped-off (although most girls follow-thru in these clubs where extras are the norm) - if you don't wanna pay for VIP, then write a good detailed review of a club you've visited and if it gets approved then you get free 30-day TUSCL-VIP where you can read as many reviews as you'd like (Yelp or Google reviews are often written by novices).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion