tuscl

Habla Ingles, por favor!

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Monday, May 21, 2007 2:42 PM
Founder- Since website is in English, how about requiring reviews to be submitted in English. I refer to review submitted in Spanish for Divas, San Juan PR on 20May. From what spanish I recall, I'm guesing reviewer paid $30 for regular dances, and $450 for VIP, had some nice things to say about club, but apparently had better suggestions for other clubs. I suggest that English be the official language for tuscl, don't want to see it deginerate into multilingual chat board.Thanks.

9 comments

• happylap
    17 years ago
    I don't see any problem with other languages. I don't know any other language well enough to communicate in it but I wish I did.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I agree, Minnow, and whoever titled this thread should be the first to get the heave ho! (Just kidding, buddy.)
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    You only have to know 3 things in spanish. Dame mi ono mas cervas, donde is el banyo and ti quiero mucho...
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    me no speako spanisho :) Parlez vous francais? Well not really me either.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    normally I do require English, but since that review was for a club in Puerto Rico, I decided to publish it. I did give it some thought though.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    Chandler: y es no mierda, amigo!// Founder- Are you bi, or even multi?? I eagerly await reviews for Japanese, Crylic area clubs, etc.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    If VIP was $450, the dude got rippped really bad. Most of the seedier strip clubs, LDs are $1 for half minute, and all FS is $150. Pay no more! This info based on my visit to P.R. in March 2006.
  • Mickkeyc
    17 years ago
    Just for fun - here is the google translation: Good east place is enough expensivo.10$ the entrance without drink including and 5$ if it wants parking there same. The quality is good place is enough clean, drink 7$ and is around 10-12 dancer all the night, but it is not a good place to look for Latin quality. Me tapeworm a ball five fan who dancer of that everything seated to speak with me were been unidenses and the only thing that sabian was English. Good in my opinion when one comes from trip to Puerto Rico one wishes to see good rich a Latin. One of the dancer who but I captivate to me was jackie or jacky what is. I never had chance to go me to prevailed with her, the day that I was tapeworm like 10 clients in turn. Habia one which was but good that jacki but was not that day I hope that the next month returns it to see. Deprived 30$ by a dance and the VIP are well expensive 450$ but that is including room and champange, you do not hope that everything takes off. If they want but Latin women and but algarete I recommend frenchie to him, lucky 7 and leaves vu these are cangry really.
  • apesht45
    17 years ago
    That review is better than half those published here. At least the major points are covered.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion