tuscl

HELP....I need your opinion!

Monday, May 21, 2007 1:31 PM
Guys, thanks for your opinions on the last thread! I need your help one more time. Lil' Mama is 5'2" 115 lbs. C-cups with Caramel Skin. Please choose one of these out fits for me: (remember that I don't do this just for the money...So it has to be fun) [view link] or [view link]

9 comments

• AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Can I assume you are just starting out? If that's the case go with something simpler, like on the first link before going for the costumes. Once the regulars all know you then start mixing your look up some more for fun. What I like, depending on what your club allows, is the short skirt and halter top. Skip the panties if you're allowed. From your description so far Chitown will probably want to know what club you are dancing at.
  • LilMama
    17 years ago
    I'm fairly new...I just like the attention, you know. But, the tips don't hurt either.
  • Raincoat
    17 years ago
    Anyone that petite should definitely go for the naughty school girl look.
  • Raincoat
    17 years ago
    Anyone as petite as you should go for the naughty school girl look.
  • happylap
    17 years ago
    For the second link I like the "low plunge flair dress" or the "pinup girl". Most of those other outfits are two cute for my taste. On the first link I didn't see anything I liked as well as those two above but the Tube Top & Hipster Skirt w/ Ruffles is good. I also like the Tie Front Top & Pleat Skirt but I'm not crazy about red. But if you're brunette you might look good in red.
  • Pete22z
    17 years ago
    If you don't have this costume, the "Naughty school girl" should be in regular rotation.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I only find the "naughty school girl" look to be attractive on tall slim women. Petite girls look too much like "real" school girls, and give it a kind of "doesn't she know that's weird" flavor for me. Men are all over the map. Some want kink, some want girl-next-door. Wear what makes YOU confident, and complements YOUR body.
  • apesht45
    17 years ago
    "Men are all over the map. Some want kink, some want girl-next-door. Wear what makes YOU confident, and complements YOUR body. " I second that Book Guy!
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    NAUGHT SCHOOL GIRL look my choice! Good luck dear!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion