tuscl

Detroit clubs

Monday, December 9, 2019 2:10 PM
Now that 8 mile is a ghost town, I am looking to hit some clubs outside of Detroit. Do any of you have any specific clubs and more importantly girls you have seen move out to the other clubs. Use to love the Coliseum. DM if any of you have a girl you would recommend trying to see

7 comments

5 years ago
    I'm no Detroit expert..... but you'll see this topic every few months. Read the reviews on flight club, landing strip, cricket, bogarts. Maybe BT Dearborn. Or Henry 8 north.
  • PepsiMan
    5 years ago
    Stay out of Detroit. City council has mandated six feet between dancer and customer. Air dances and club closing so visit the suburbs.
  • PepsiMan
    5 years ago
    Flight club is the best but bring your wallet. $$$$$
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    Flight Club, Criket, Subi’s, Landing Strip, Bogarts likely have what you’re looking for. Check the reviews of them for more info.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    I've been tracking the situation from afar, so rely on those who have a 'Michigan' tag before me. That said, I really believe there's no reason to go anywhere near 8 Mile anymore. I'd just stay around the airport. Flight Club still sounds like it has the hottest ladies, but everyone is saying the prices are crazy. Landing Strip seems to be on the rise and I'm looking forward to trying it out on my next trip, even though 2020 isn't falling in a way that's making weekends in Detroit look as likely as they were the past few years.
  • NinoBambina
    3 years ago
    All of them are great for a shower show!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I guess Wayne County decide to get high and mighty about P4P cause it's a reason to steal more people's vehicles: [view link] .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion