tuscl

Switching professions

Saturday, December 7, 2019 10:49 PM
Hello my good friends. I am now working at subway. My uncle burgindagoop gave me this fabulous opportunity. I have one question for all of you. Toasted? ahahahaahahhhaaahhahahahahhahahahhahhahahhaahhahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahaahahahahhahaahahahh

14 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Don’t forget the special sauce
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    The Great Subway Jalapeño Scandal: [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @apoopy my only question is why do all your sandwiches taste like goat curry?
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Pichai Sundararajan is the new CEO of Alphabet and its subsidiary Google. Educated at IIT (India) Stanford and Wharton. Net worth, about $200M. ...just another Indian American working at 7/11.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ Are you Indian? Also, I’m surprised VH_Kicks is fond of meat72.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    ^^ For the 10th time -- I'm white.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Maybe we need a new troll character to make fun of Filipino mail-order brides?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ah, my bad. Since most of your posts are mostly political in nature, I usually skip right over the stuff you say. I read the stuff you have mentioned about sugaring on occasion tho.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    As somebody who comes from a family background of individuals who are very good looking and yet batshit crazy and toxic—then I’d say to anyone who wants to create a Philippine troll account, feel free to message me if you wanna bounce ideas off me. 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    nicespice thanks for the offer but I think I got this one. Shit, wrong account. 😂
  • SJGsAMPGirlfriend
    5 years ago
    Herro my oriental sista Spicey? I have farren on bad times. Mr Rroyd - or Mr San Rose Gruy - no wronger have money for tuggy jobby! I no breauty- but I no free bee - so need money - green amewican dorrars-
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ Sorry to hear that my sista. 😢 There’s somebody else in the Bay Area who may help you with getting on a winning team. Pm this guy [view link]
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Subway ads mention additional cost for extras How much are the Subway girls charging out there on the Jersey Shore? WCG
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Do they really give 12 inches or is that bullshit like all us PLs give all the time?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion