Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Switching professions

apoopdeep

Exxon

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hello my good friends. I am now working at subway. My uncle burgindagoop gave me this fabulous opportunity. I have one question for all of you. Toasted? ahahahaahahhhaaahhahahahahhahahahhahhahahhaahhahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahaahahahahhahaahahahh

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Don’t forget the special sauce

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•
Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Pichai Sundararajan is the new CEO of Alphabet and its subsidiary Google. Educated at IIT (India) Stanford and Wharton. Net worth, about $200M.

...just another Indian American working at 7/11.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^ Are you Indian?

Also, I’m surprised VH_Kicks is fond of meat72.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

^^ For the 10th time -- I'm white.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Maybe we need a new troll character to make fun of Filipino mail-order brides?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Ah, my bad. Since most of your posts are mostly political in nature, I usually skip right over the stuff you say. I read the stuff you have mentioned about sugaring on occasion tho.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

As somebody who comes from a family background of individuals who are very good looking and yet batshit crazy and toxic—then I’d say to anyone who wants to create a Philippine troll account, feel free to message me if you wanna bounce ideas off me. 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Profile picture for SJGsAMPGirlfriend
SJGsAMPGirlfriend
•

Herro my oriental sista Spicey? I have farren on bad times. Mr Rroyd - or Mr San Rose Gruy - no wronger have money for tuggy jobby!

I no breauty- but I no free bee - so need money - green amewican dorrars-

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^ Sorry to hear that my sista. 😢 There’s somebody else in the Bay Area who may help you with getting on a winning team.

Pm this guy tuscl.net

Profile picture for WinningdaChumpsGame
WinningdaChumpsGame
•

Subway ads mention additional cost for extras

How much are the Subway girls charging out there on the Jersey Shore?

WCG

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Do they really give 12 inches or is that bullshit like all us PLs give all the time?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement