tuscl

Newark, NJ area assist?

captainfun
new city, new club
Gents....

I have a rare trip into NY this weekend. Flying into Newark on Sunday. Free to monger from 4 pm - 10 pm on Sunday. From what I can tell Vic's is closed on Sundays. Paradizio's shut down indefinitely? I see Bottoms Up in Irvington. Assuming I'm ok with these type places anywhere else that you'd recommend? Thanks and happy clubbing.

P.s. Been away from the game for a few months due to job change so excited to jump back in.

15 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    You got a car Captain fun? I haven’t hit a Newark club yet but so far 35 club and Breathless are my favorites in NJ. The former probably the tops for me in the entire NYC area and the latter just look out a lot of girls don’t even want to go to VIP with you. Eye candy Taboo in Elizabeth was solid.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Paradizio reopened a while backbut suppossedly not as good as b/f (not that it was ever great) - unless it closed against recently.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Indeed Muddy. In a supremely PL move I rented a car just for the afternoon of clubbing and will return it to the airport at the end of the night and then uber to my hotel in NYC. What a loser! Or bad ass, depending on how one views these things.

I probably rank fun and naughty over hotness for what it's worth.

Good call Papi. I was confusing clubs. A club in Paterson was raided, not Paradizio.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Are ypu looking primarily for AA dancers or any race?

Are extras a must?
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I favor a little skin color but not opposed to fun white girls. Extras not required but nice if they are an option.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I saw Jiggles and Clancys too which look intriguing as well. Not sure how convenient they are to Irvington though
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Go Go Rama has traditionally been well-liked
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Hi-Beams in Paterson seems AA and open at night but IDK the vibe there too-well
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Johnny A's in Paterson seems fairly well-reviewed
  • K
    5 years ago
    You are not likely to find many woc at ggr on a sunday. You will not find extras in ggr. Sunday is my favorite night there.

Club xxxv will try to pick your pocket every five feet.

Avoid newark clubs.

Breathless is a good option as is taboo. one of the ladies on tuscl is working lookers right by the airport.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    My thing with XXXV Club is yes they may try to nickel and dime you. (There are ways around some of it, leave the phone in the car and park in the adjacent lot) But the most important elements are there. Hot girls, Affordable and quality VIP experience. Not the kind of place to hang out for 4 hours no hell no. The kind of place if you want to get in and get out and you end up leaving with a smile on your face.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Clancy’s is in Bloomfield - not far from the Parkway. Irvington is a short trip north.

Hitching Post is Paterson - and a bit farther north - but not too far. It’s got a decent mix of dancers - but the VIP areas are just ok.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    The Paterson clubs sound good but a little far north. At least Sunday traffic would be chill. Not hearing a lot of votes for Jiggles. Maybe it’s lame or off the beaten track.

At one of my go to out of the way Chicago clubs now which is under delivering!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It’s your choice. Paterson is about 30 minutes from the airport. If that’s too far, then your extras clubbing radius might be limited.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Appreciate all the suggestions guys
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion