tuscl

FLOYD MAYWEATHER WHIPS OUT STACKS OF $100S AT Miami STRIP CLUB.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, December 4, 2019 7:57 AM
Club has 5 reviews in the lat 6 years, [view link]

9 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    What a colossal waste of money.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    That literally makes no sense. You are already Floyd Mayweather, what are you trying to prove!?!? You hate money? He had one concussion too many
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    @Uprightcitizen nah my G. Let dummies die broke. Fuck stupidity. It will be the death of him...just like Mike. I'm happy he's throwing benjis around now. That way he has no regrets if he goes broke by 72. And at that point, he can snort coke to death and say he lived better than the rest of us. Keep it up Floyd BABI!
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    he needs another tax right off before then end of the year
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Money Mayweather lives up to his nickname. Those $100s to him are $1s to us.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Had a feeling this happened at G5ive, between the headline and the caption. The 5 has (partially) filled the vacuum that KOD left when it closed. If anyone's interested, the parking lot of KOD now serves as some sort of used auto business and the building itself is not in use. I've never gone to the 5, but the local urban radio station has remotes from there every Saturday and its most popular DJ is there on those nights. They make it sound fun, but I can't see myself going outside of some trip with friends. Before I forget, ---- Floyd Mayweather.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I've visited G5 a few times but not lately and not after KOD closed - it's a nice club but when I visited it had more of a lounge/nightclub feel with most people just hanging out and hardly anyone getting dances - the dancers weren't that great in #s and seemed like inexperienced dancers that would just dance on stage and then go sit somewhere vs working the crowd. G5 has very little club-side parking but it's in an industrial area with all the other businesses closed at night - the club takes it upon itself to set up cones all up and down the street in front of the other businesses then ask for payment for parking there which I feel is kinda a douche move (and probably illegal to ask for payment for parking when parking on the street or other businesses). I found G5 a waste of time and too "light" as a strip-club per se with not a lot of good action for a true SCer - but IDK how it may be now w/ KOD closed but I get the sense it's on the party-club/nightclub-ish side.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    I could do the same thing with a stack of 20s in TJ/HK.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Nice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion