Hunter Biden suspected of smoking crack in DC strip club’s VIP room

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, November 26, 2019 6:22 PM
I've never smoked crack in the VIP room but my ATF did. [view link]

14 comments

• Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I find this interesting. When I was in DC on business many years ago - I spent a few nights at Archibalds. Back then, DC clubs had stage dancing, but no lap dancing. It seemed quite odd - strip clubs without extras. Maybe I missed something? I wouldn’t doubt he smoked crack there.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Why wouldn't you want him on your board of directors? Sounds like he adds tremendous shareholder value and is clearly more than qualified for the job. Daddy should be proud of his boy!
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    The Democrats must be smoking crack if they're letting that old fucking geezer Joe Biden run!
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Hopefully all the leftist mass suicides after the Trump re-election help bring that lost party of homos and morons back towards the light and they can be part of the country again.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Biden as the candidate, ha old Quid Pro Joe just wanders around with his depends full, guy has no clue what is going on. Obama wont even back him. Please run him. Better yet dust off Hillary and run her again.
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    ^The Democrats need someone new and youthful like Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar or Pete Buttguy if they want to win. These are three good candidates with progressive ideas yet still have moderate centrist platforms. Joe Biden is an old guy with old outdated ideas who will lose to that idiot Trump. And so will Hillary when she runs again. So says this Deplorable😁
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Commie Trump and the rest of the Retardlicans are TERRIFIED of Biden - Uh, wrong. They’d be scared of a moderate dem with half a brain. Biden was the token white guy they propped up next to Obama, nothing more,
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Ps how stupid is Hunter? Why smoke crack when you can do bumps off of fake tits? Idiot.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    The Hunter Biden TUSCL troll is frighteningly like the real deal...
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Crack smoking in the VIP is a chumps' game. In our brave new society, you will smoke crack in the front room, with 8-mile quality crack whores. FRCSS 4 lyfe!
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Are they sure he wasn't sucking crack ?
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @Vajmon Kamala Harris as a moderate centrist? I think you've smoking some crack lol.
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    He must think he's the mayor.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    pistola is right! Smoking crack is stupid when fake tits are readily available for enjoying some nose candy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion