tuscl

What's the point of the Verified Member Group?

NeverEnuf
"That's why it's so great: People have to pay attention to you because you're naked," says dancer Breauna with a laugh.
I understand the point of the Dressing Room being for Verified Entertainers (females), only (non-male). What I don't understand is the point of the Verified Member Group. To be "verified" you must prove to be either a male or female. That doesn't leave much else. What's the point? Humans only?

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It proves you aren’t a troll creating multiple accounts to troll the board?

I’m guessing that if founder saw my face in several verified photos - that I wouldn’t get verified for all accounts?
  • NeverEnuf
    5 years ago
    The example for verification shows only a partial face. Easy to show different views of face. Also, many other ways to verify gender (hairy chest, dick pix, etc.) Any one going to that much trouble probably deserves it.

https://www.tuscl.net/account-verify.php
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I suspect it is to provide a place where dancers can interact with members with a little more comfort without all the trolling. I like this notion and think we should all encourage increased dancer participation.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    And if you aren’t verified we don’t show you the secret handshakes.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I'm not sure if I understand the difference between verified room and VIP room.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @neverenuf. Exactly! Damnit,I
    Deserve to be “verified” after all the shit I had to do. It wasn’t until my 3rd dick pic until I got verified. Limp dick did not suffice. Massive erection did not cut it. It wasn’t until I pumped my cock up to an 8 inch by 8 inch salami that I got verified! But, it was worth every strained inch! Fuck. Vodka Infused Wine kicking in.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @Nidan: That could be it. Or...

Founder got so sick of you sending him your dick pics that he approved you just to make it stop. Kinda' like socially promoting a kid who keeps failing the same grade. Just a thought. 😀
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. Holy shit! Founder is a guy? Damnit! i feel violated! 😂
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I don't see the point of separating the VIP/Verified rooms either. I'd assume both places would handle the same types of threads.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ good idea!

All is verified members got all the ladies to ourselves!

I am a verified sum of a bitch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion