tuscl

Bowling

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Last week I was talking with my CF and bowling came up. She said that she bowls several times a month with her friends. The last time I bowled was 1965 at my military base in Japan. It was 10 cents a game back then.

Anyhow she suggested that we go bowling some time. We do lunch all the time and watch movies together. I can't see any harm in it. Anybody ever gone bowling with a stripper?

17 comments

• bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Can’t say I have.

Now, if you were gawker, your question would take on an entirely different meaning.

FWIW, I see no harm either. Go have fun at the lanes and then have some fun after, too
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    So a stripper wants to play with your balls?

Why is this a question?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I used to like bowling but haven't done it since the 90s.

Many bowling alleys today are kinda upscale and kinda nightclub-ish and it's often more of an outing with people spending a good amount of $$$ on food and drinks - and from what I've heard it's gotten expensive (at least in SoFlo) although I assume they have cheaper prices during non-peak hours - my bro and his wife went a while back on a weekend night with a group of friends and if I recall correctly I think he said he spent north of $200.
  • K
    5 years ago
    " Anybody ever gone bowling with a stripper?" yes, there is very little I haven't done with a stripper with how long I've been in this hobby.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    This is a great concept. You know how some strip clubs have pool tables and you can shoot a few rounds with a scantally-clad stripper...watching her bend over the table just so to make the make more interesting? How about a combo strip club bowling alley where you can bowl with the girls? They could even have bowling shoe stilletos for them to wear on the lanes! Imagine the visuals.
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    Yep,several times. Favorite attire, dress or skirt,with no panties. The new places have good food and drinks they enjoy.
  • McNaffles
    5 years ago
    Yes, its been popular. A good alternative to a movie. Best a few days before the girl's next nails appointment.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I would do it SC. On my own I tend to get bored with bowling very quickly even if I’m doing well. But a hot girl with me would make it interesting.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Of course there's no harm in another venue to watch a stripper shake her ass and bend over... all while expertly handling a ball with laser-like focus!

Though, I sincerely think they need to come up with stiletto bowling shoes... maybe even paired with cute, little boy shorts to go along with em...

🌞
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I went bowling with the mot lizzards in Omaha!

https://youtu.be/cpdt1EljZp0

Like this ^^^
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I use to love bowling. It has changed since the 60s. Now it is cosmic lighting and good music, etc. in St Louis, there is a martini bar with a Bowling alley inside which is the reverse concept of bowling alley with a bar inside. I think it is called Pin-Up Bowl. .
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Keep your balls Out of the gutter until later. Have fun.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Only "event" I did with my ATF was shooting. Only went twice after I bought her her pistol.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    Haven't been bowling since 2008 or so. To do it with strippers would make it more fun. OTOH, I doubt they would wear their stripper outfits there.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Never been bowling with a stripper but my wife and I were part of a local chat room on a swinger's site and 4 of the ladies and myself entered our team in the local bowling league (4 players, 1 alternate) and bowled every thursday night in a pizza/beer league. Kind of fun because a) one of our team was a pure 10; b) one of the other women carried a 214 average and it was cool to watch her roll a 300 game); and c) our team name was 3 holes and a pole and it made me laugh every Thursday.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion