tuscl

Speaking of Unicorns...πŸ¦„

EndlessSummer
All Year Long! 🌞
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 3:08 PM
[view link] Ok...a little nerdy maybe...πŸ€“ But I still think it's pretty cool...🌠🌞

10 comments

• gSteph
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I love meteor showers, seen some good ones. These days just catch a few from the hot tub
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    5 years ago
    So there’s a unicorn meteor shower coming from Uranus? I’ve been waiting so long to see this! Lol! JK
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Of course a unicorn shits out shooting stars in addition to rainbows
  • nicespice
    β€’
    5 years ago
    That’s is awesome πŸ˜πŸ¦„
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Hell yea! Da unicorn crew! I be da sugar pappy
  • gSteph
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer, if you think meteor showers are cool, perhaps you like looking at other heavenly bodies πŸ˜‰ Check out the close pairing of Venus & Jupiter going on now, low in the southwest after sunset. It quite beautiful. It's fairly rare for the 2 brightest planets to be as close as they are now. Venus is the brighter one, lower in the sky now but rising every day. This presumes you have a SW horizon there in W Virginia?
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @gSteph I guess I am a bit of an amateur star gazer... used to have an app for that, even! πŸ€“ Fun fact: the way I got my start in the biz was from answering a radio ad for a club called Heavenly Bodies... I ended up at their sister club called the Skybox, but I can still hear the commercial in my mind... They repeated heavenly bodies in very breathy tones over and over... Such that I can't see that phrase without thinking of it! 😏 Where I live, there are plenty of places to be able to view the stars/planets on a clear night, it seems that every time there has been an event I wanted to watch lately, it's been super cloudy or the moon has been so bright that it makes it hard to see the stars. I'll definitely keep an eye out for Jupiter and Venus though... bet that view from your hot tub is amazing! πŸ˜‰ ❀ 🌞
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    5 years ago
    For the best stars I recommend TMZ or EOnline. Those other sites don’t have enough close ups for me.
  • DeclineToState
    β€’
    5 years ago
    β€”>”I guess I am a bit of an amateur star gazer... used to have an app for that, even!β€œ App named Sky View is good.
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @DeclineToState Thanks for the tip! I'll try that one on my next phone (current one is limping along on it's last leg)... here's hoping Santa realizes what a good bad girl I've been this year! πŸŽ…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion