tuscl

39 - and counting, and clubbing

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
Wife and I celebrated 39th anniversary last weekend.
And she’s OK with me clubbing
Anyone else in that usual pairing of circumstances?

Long term married, and wife OK with your clubbing? (well – lower case ok)
Or I am a statistical outlier?

17 comments

• Mate27
    5 years ago
    Strippers love old white guys, so if you fit that mold then just make sure enough $$ is there for your wife and all will be well.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    My wife would never have been “ok” with me going to clubs. That wouldn’t have stopped me if I’d known what was going on, but I’m sort of glad I didn’t then. It might have complicated the divorce somewhat.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    My wife was never completely okay with my clubbing but she is tolerant of it in moderation and turns a blind eye to it. It's been a "bone" of contention throughout our 20 years of marriage but I also believe I'm lucky for her tolerance of it. Also I think her attitude about it has changed with time. In her 20s she would have been much less tolerant than now in her 40s.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Congrats Gsteph. A lot's changed since 1980.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    One of my close friends got permission to go to clubs shortly after his wedding 20 years ago, as long as:

1. He only spends within a mutually agreed budget (it ain't much, but it's enough for a few dancers or a VIP).

2. He never "crosses the line" which means his pants stay on and he doesn't LDK. As far as I know, he has never violated this rule.

Personally, I think she is brilliant to do this. He spends a couple of hours charging his batteries and then goes home ready to deliver all that pent up energy to her.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    @herbcat, that's similar to my situation.

I've got a frequency and budget max, behavioral limits (lap dancing, not 'sex'), and I tell her, within a week or so that I went.

I'm sure my nearly 40 years of faithfulness played a big part in her agreeing of this.

I still remember vividly our (main) conversation on this

Her: It's ok if you sometimes visit a strip club.
    Me: And lap dances?
    Her: after long pause: So, a lap dance is her - - ah, dancing on your boner?
    Me: with cuddling going on.

Longer pause. Her: I can see why you'd like that.

Me: !!!!
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I wish my ex wife could see what I'm doing now. :)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    my wife would divorce me.
    she did so anyway !
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    My wife knows I go and doesn't care. She knows what goes on and I have taken her to every place where I am a regular. In fact my favorite strip club visit ever was with her at the Inner Room Cabaret. When your wife gets laps from a number of different dancers; gets them with her top off in public and later remarks "I had orgasms with two different dancers", you tend to think that was an epic trip. We were time limted so we only spent four hours lo. We also swing so I have seen her have sex with men and women. Of course yesterday we were first in line at the Loon Mountain Gondola and did gummies and skied all day. How many women are up at 4 am on a Sunday and in the car at 4:30? She fell asleep during the Patriots game, like the rest of America.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    ^^ Sounds like a compatible arrangement.

Sounds freaking fun.

Edibles and sport are great, we dance together (Contra dance), not as high as when younger, but good times.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Hey, VH

I know what skibum's politics are.
    And I have my own opinion of them.

And I know what your politics are
    And I have my own opinion of your manner of expressing them.

Maybe you could give it a fucking rest.

This was a strip club related thread.

Geezz
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    My wife and I club together. We will take two girls to CR and go for it. Have had extras together. OTC together. If I go to the club alone first question I get is where is the wife? Anyways I’m a lucky man. Couldn’t ask for more.
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    My wife would never give me permission.
    5 years ago
    For over 30 years of marriage we’ve gone to nude and swinger cruises and resorts, clubbed together on all continents and been to swinger clubs in a dozen states and a few European countries. We’ve never actually had intercourse with others but have done nearly everything else.

Are you telling me now that isn’t normal?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Lmao VH you are such a little girl; just less tough.
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    My wife is okay with it. She says its good for me to get out and enjoy life once in a while. I go to the club a couple times a month.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I see that some have a higher level of permission (or participation) than I -

But since no one claimed otherwise, I proclaim myself the longest married PL on tuscl.

Which means little - except for the 2 of us.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion