tuscl

IYO underrated TUSCL clubs

Do you have a club that you think is might be better than the ratings would indicate? In the the past it may have been bad and only now the ratings are all jacked up on it.

https://www.tuscl.net/listing.php?id=412…

I think this is a good club. There’s a lot to hate but the most important things are there. Hot girls and good, affordable VIP. Everything else I hate though. What do y’all got?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I have the opposite.

Peaches of Atlanta
    STRIP CLUB NUDE DANCERS
    AtlantaGeorgia
    Last review August 29, 2019 9.00
    DANCERS
    CLUB
    DOLLAR VALUE
    PHOTOS (0) DISCUSSIONS (0) REVIEWS (39)

I don't know of any other club with a solid 9 rating. This is a ghetto black club.
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    imo, the ratings are only valid for relative comparisons within the same local metro area. with that said.. I generally think more often than not a club is over rated, not underrated.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    No, none of the clubs in Louisville are worth a shit. Stay away.

:) :) :)

Personally, I think *most* of the clubs in Louisville are underrated. Of course, that could simply be my familiarity with them.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I'd also look at the amount of reviews a club has as well as how far back the last 12, 24, or 36 reviews go.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I guess liking/disliking a club is ultimately a matter of personal-opinion - if there are enough reviews throwing shade at a club IME it's usually for a reason - it could just be those particular reasons don't bother a particular PL.

w.r.t. the club the OP mentions, I have not been but have read a good # of their reviews in the past and from reading the reviews I am turned-off by that club - seems they try to shake you down in that place w.r.t. charges:

+ from what I've been told, there is a phone check - you have to check your phone and pay a fee similar to a mandatory coatcheck - and if you decided you need to use your phone while you're in the club I've been told the staff-person expects a tip for giving you your phone back for you to use and give back to her after you use it

+ seems they charge for seating to the point there is not much seating if it's not paid-seating - if I have to pay to sit at club, especially pay a lot, I find that very annoying and a cash-grab

+ I recall a review of that club where a guy was complaining the waitress went ahead and kept some of his change as her tip - when he inquired about the missing-change she unapologetically responded that it was her tip - sure the reviewer could have been lying and/or exaggerating, but it does go hand-in-hand w/ a lot of the shit I've read that this club pulls

When I club I wanna feel like my business is appreciated vs feeling antagonized by the club as if they are out to get me at every turn; which kinda feels like this club from the reviews.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Fantasy's by the Beach in FMB gets a really bad rap all around. I checked it out once when the other three clubs were sucking and had a pretty good time. I came on the one shift per week that a personal trainer danced. She was a little long in the tooth, but had an incredible body. I didn't get dances from anyone else (six and below), but had a lot of good conversation and fell in lust for a day.

There is one club that no matter how low the rating will always be overrated is Emerald Club in Port Charlotte. Not sure how that place has stayed open.
  • Tiredtraveler
    5 years ago
    All club rating are subject to locals rating the club based on the norms for the area. Akron clubs are horrible as are Dayton clubs when you compare them with Detroit.
    I have been to CIO Cali clubs and they are not the best places I have ever been to.
    Manhattan clubs ore OK but not worth the expense unless you live there. Etc.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    my experience at XXXV club (OP) was that it felt they were nickel and diming you to death, which is kinda what papi is saying. also i was quoted like 300 for VIP there, by two different girls - thats not affordable in my book, especially with so many other clubs 5-10 mins away. Maybe they read some TUSCL reviews and smartened up and lowered their prices (yeah right ha). its been over a year since i was there, though.

i would give nearby hott 22 in union an underrated label. ive had some epic times there with a mini UN of hotties for reasonable $ and staff is always friendly. some clubs prefer to fly under the radar, which suits my approach just fine. actually i think most clubs in nj prefer to fly under the radar, which is prob true in a lot of places outside of major SC cities. XXXV is on the other end of the spectrum with the giant red "XXX" sign and their billboards and valet parking and shit lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion