Piercings

I was in a topless club about a year ago I chose not to review as it was not on TUSCL as I forgot enough details to post it as a club by the time I returned to my desk top several weeks later.
I got a in a private booth from a nice looking girl(like Bogarts). The girl immediately took off her top and started getting know junior from the outside. Soon she had him out for fresh air. Until now her bottoms had remained on. She stood up and turn and took her bottoms off. When she bent over I caught a glimpse of metal?? She then turned and I saw MANY labial & clitoral piercings! I was later, after we both became very excited(at least I was and she was dripping), offered full service for $$$ either covered there or go out for maybe BBFSCIPorA$$ for $$$+. She was a seriously hot girl but I could not get past the metal and the distinct possibility of torn condom or skin(where I would prefer to not have scratches of punctures OUCH!). I settled for a CBJ there.
She had both nipples pierced and that didn't bother me nor does a belly button or a clit piercing but there were so many I just .... , I know they did not have any sharp edges or pointed edges but I just could not get past all that metal. I just envisioned going to the ER and trying to explain a wound there! LOL

5 comments

• RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Plus any exchange of blood might increase the chance of getting HIV.

She sounds lovely. Congratulations.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Piercings of the nipples and kitty are pretty much a deal breaker for me. Recently a dancer removed her nipple piercings but said she was keeping her kitty piercing because it gave her too much pleasure.

I'll admit I am not an expert when it comes what gives women pleasure. Can some on explain how a kitty piercing can increase pleasure?
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    So, uh, where was this again?

Seriously, *some* hardware in her hardware can be hot as fuck. There's a line though, and to paraphrase a SCOTUS justice, I might not be able to define that line, but I'll know it when I see it.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Sucking on nipples with piercings is hot....
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    "Seriously, *some* hardware in her hardware can be hot as fuck."

Sorry, first day with my new fingers... :/

Should say "some hardware in her lady bits..."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion