tuscl

LET'S TRY THIS

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
I'm serious, this would work.

Let's follow Waffles (and Founder's) plan/idea and EVERYONE simply DO NOT RESPOND to SJG.

Just for a day (to start)

Simply refuse "to feed the trolls"

It will make a difference - unlike feeding him(?).

Let's try. Can't be any harder than quitting alchohol, drugs, or sex. And I've done one of those.

Ok, steph, back to work.

34 comments

• ime
    5 years ago
    It has been tried
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Not by everyone
    Not consistently - across the board
    Permanent ignore
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I admire your optimism.

Not once in the history of internet forums has "just ignore the trolls!" worked. There's always one or more users who will engage (and I'll admit that I'm sometimes that guy with certain trolls).

Also, your proposal ignores the steady influx of new, legit users who will need to be told, over and over, "No, we don't talk to that guy. He's creepy as fuck."

And then there's the even steadier stream of new troll accounts created solely to provoke turmoil where ever possible.

So, I'm not against what you want. I just don't think it takes human nature into account.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It is simple to ignore anyone's posts - the ones that don't do it is bc they don't want to, not bc they can't - seems many on TUSCL enjoy the bickering as part of their TUSCLing - to each their own as they say.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    He's just going to reply to himself ad nauseum anyway. I know he wants attention but even beyond that he just wants to use TUSCL as a PTSD defense mechanism where he repeats the things that keep him in denial of his pathetic life.

Also as long as users post content that he can review and live through vicariously, he's gonna comment on it regardless of getting a response.

The issues with him are deeper than just wanting attention.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Replying to him is only rewarding him for being a nuisance. Let him spout and spew whatever garbage he wants to, but just carry on your conversations as though he's not even trying to get involved.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Papi you’re rong I’ve ignored hundreds of posts from a couple of dipshits yet they persist in calling me vile repugnant names bet your tune would change if you we’re getting slammed this way he’ll I remember your own responses were not much different than mine yet I keep getting attacked by the scumbag douchester
    Hell not to hold up Dugan as a parameter of good will but he also was subjected to vile daily attacks yet he didn’t respond all of that much so for everyone that isn’t Blond Bombshell that @founder stuck up for there are dozens that founder just ignores the Wolfpack descending on.
    Sorry I’m no SJG fan but a two way ignore would be a better look than this daily kindergarten class.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    How about only posting in either the VIP or Verified rooms?

Leave the Front Room for pure trolling.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ better how about founder treating people The same as he wants to be treated
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Since I'm a member on here for free, I have zero issues or complaints on whatever founder wants to do.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Do you write reviews ? If so that's considered monetizing, if not as long as he decides to keep this open to all he needs to treat all the same.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ yes I write reviews but that doesn't change my position whatsoever.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^That's your opinion doesn't change either my opinion, or that fact that you and Papi are rong lol
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Ignoring trolls won't work here simply because it works nowhere and never has. Look at stripclublist, especially the desires board. Used to get really good information there, not its beyond retarded and rick the pussy/lion and Vh fit that mold perfectly. SJG is different. He is truly mentally ill. My guess is his Father's last name was Kaczinski.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Look at this longass thread of people writing about him. This, to him, is validation for his continued posting on here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive I'm just sharing my opinion without need to have it agreed with. LOL FYI an opinion is never rong, by definition.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @skibum LMFAO Kaczinski is well played. san_jose_creep is the Unatroller. 🤣🤣🤣
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    gSteph if you wanted to ignore me, I would not mind one bit.

Skibum, very funny.

Papi, good insight.

Waffle, you are ignored from being able to PM me. But if you are trash talking about me you are not ignored. You are encouraging trolls. You are a troll, but you are encouraging ones who are even worse.

You create a problem. You would not get to do this f2f, not even in your strip club.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO the irony of san_jose_creep putting Waffle on ignore because of her PMs is that she was tired of getting creepy PMs from him, so she sent him one to get him to stop. 😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    san_jose_creep is like TUSCL's village idiot. He's got no place to go. He lives in the town square. A lot of the villagers ignore him. Some of them show him pity. And others like to throw rotten tomatoes at him. But none of it matters as long as the town is still there. He'll continue picking through everyone's garbage and babbling nonsense to anyone passing by.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Opinions can be wrong. They are wrong all the time. Forget all that attendance trophy bullshit they filled your head with in school. Yes. Opinions. Can. Be. Wrong.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ agreed.

Not sure though gammanu95 what your real meaning is?

Do you mean that the herd can be wrong?

Yes it most certainly can be. Very often it is wrong.

SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Opinions are like assholes: everyone has one and they all stink.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ I'm not sure that gammanu95 meant anything toned that harsh.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @gammanu95 I get what you're saying but to be clear I'm using this definition of opinion:

"a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge."

Based on this definition I'm just saying that an opinion is "right" in the mind of the person giving it regardless of whether or not it is based on facts or fiction. The truth of it is irrelevant.

And on the topic of whether or not founder should bring back the two-way block, there is no factually correct answer.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @SLD Ahh But there's precedent, he instated it for one particular member, now his refusal constitutes favoritism !
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive but to me (and my point/opinion) that's founder's prerogative.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Well, that didn't work. Lol

I think I need a lap dance (not a front room make out session, not that there's anything wrong with that)

Oh, well, back to ignore (thanks for that, tuscl)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ identify the dancer you want to be waking up with in the mornings, then approach her.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Ignore advice from creepy sbut-ins that threaten women.
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    Lucky for us it's just the one
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    FLF - only one? That’s a relief!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's more than one, but SJG wrecks the bell curve in everyone else's favor.

Well... except SCpandit.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Ishmael - true. Sadly SJG is not the actual looniest of our looney toons.

SCPandit has set the bar very low for that distinction.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion