tuscl

Sweet but Psycho

Thursday, November 7, 2019 4:45 AM
This song by Ava Max - Sweet buy Psycho - totally cracks me up. Ostensibly, it's about a hot psycho girlfriend, but it could easily apply to a hot psycho ATF/CF/DS/stripper. I'm sure many can relate. Since I'm strictly an out-of-town clubber, I don't visit clubs enough to be a regular, but I had a girlfriend when I was (much) younger that was definitely crazy. While she wasn't hot in the strict sense of the word, she was available, which made her hot(ish) to me. [view link] Lyrics (courtesy of a YouTuber). Oh, she's sweet but a psycho A little bit psycho At night she's screamin' "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind" Oh, she's hot but a psycho So left but she's right though At night she's screamin' "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind" She'll make you curse, but she a blessing She'll rip your shirt within a second You'll be coming back, back for seconds With your plate, you just can't help it No, no, you'll play along Let her lead you on, on, on You'll be saying, "No, no" Then saying, "Yes, yes, yes" 'Cause she messin' with your head Oh, she's sweet but a psycho A little bit psycho At night she's screamin' "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind" Oh, she's hot but a psycho So left but she's right though At night she's screamin' "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind" Grab a cop gun kinda crazy She's poison but tasty Yeah, people say, "Run, don't walk away" 'Cause she's sweet but a psycho A little bit psycho At night she's screamin' "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind" See, someone said, "Don't drink her potions" She'll kiss your neck with no emotion When she's mean, you know you love it 'Cause she tastes so sweet, don't sugarcoat it No, no, you'll play along Let her lead you on, on, on You'll be saying, "No (no, no, no, no), no (no, no)" Then saying, "Yes, yes, yes" 'Cause she messin' with your head Oh, she's sweet but a psycho A little bit psycho At night she's screamin' "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind" Oh, she's hot but a psycho So left but she's right though At night she's screamin' "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind" Grab a cop gun kinda crazy She's poison but tasty Yeah, people say, "Run, don't walk away" 'Cause she's sweet but a psycho A little bit psycho At night she's screamin' "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind" You're just like me, you're out your mind I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind You're tellin' me that I'm insane Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain Oh, she's sweet but a psycho A little bit psycho At night she's screamin' "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind" Oh, she's hot but a psycho So left but she's right though At night she's screamin' "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind" Grab a cop gun kinda crazy She's poison but tasty Yeah, people say, "Run, don't walk away" 'Cause she's sweet but a psycho A little bit psycho At night she's screamin' "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

3 comments

• Prim0
    5 years ago
    She reminds me of a young Lady Gaga. Decent voice....decent looks....
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I like singing this song to my wife all the time. Also along similar lines I like this song too [view link]
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    @SirLap - That's funny! @Prim0 - Agreed. I thought it was Lady Gaga at first. My crazy former-life GF was totally nuts. She would run hot/cold, happy/sad, lazy/crazy. At least the sex was good while it lasted, which is the only reason why I stuck around for as long as I did and put up with her shit. I wish I had songs like this back then - I have would totally play them in her presence. It's amazing how much guys will put up with when the girl is putting out. Maybe that's why a many guys get divorced eventually. The crazy stays at the same level, but the sex doesn't. But then again, maybe SCs save marriages. While the crazy is still there, PLs can get away from it and go to the SC to scratch their itch, and then weather the storm for a little while bit until their next application of SC healing balm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion