tuscl

If it's not clean enough to eat....

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:12 AM
Why would you stick your dick in it? I don't.

4 comments

• IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I think the difference is that guys don't invest in dental dams the way we do in condoms. If you're talking about raw/bareback, then I totally agree.
  • jmiddle30234
    5 years ago
    Never daty just use fingers rub that clit till she cums. Not going to put my mouth on it
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I never DATY at the club. It's just so stupid when you don't know how many guys have had their pecker in her today. At least a condom provides protection for your pecker. I never used a dental dam, but it sounds like wearing a raincoat in the shower.
  • Book Guy
    5 years ago
    I don't get the metaphor. If it's not clean enough to eat, I might still stick my dick in it, because my dick doesn't generally ingest large portions of the thing into which it is stuck, nor does my dick lead directly to the remainder of my alimentary canal where all things which enter are deliberately broken down into various components in order to insert them into my bloodstream. In other words, what I EAT goes IN on purpose, whereas what I STICK INTO does not. I realize, that much of what I stick into might, in fact, go in anyway; you can indeed catch herpes by sticking your dick into a vagina which has herpes, even though your dick doesn't actually eat the vagina in order to digest it. But it doesn't FEEL like that when I'm sticking my dick into it. Or into anything, for that matter. So really, the catchy comment SHOULD be, "if it's not clean enough to eat, don't fret, because it might still be clean enough to stick your dick into." Or maybe, "if it's not clean enough to stick your dick into, then it's CERTAINLY not clean enough to eat." Get my point? Or did I miss yours? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion