tuscl

FOOD NETWORK FUCK, MARRY, KILL AND...

rattdog
New York
Monday, October 28, 2019 7:58 PM
here are your 4 choices of women from the food network: Rachel Ray Katie Lee (ex of billy joel) Giada De Laurentiis Marcela Valladolid why 4? the 4th choice would be, "hey uh just cook me something nice."

7 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    Lol at option 4. I can never deal with the "kill" option it just feels too mean lol. I guess, marry Katie Lee, fuck Rachel Ray, and the other two can just cook me some food lol.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    I'd Fuck Giada De Laurentiis Marry Katie Lee Kill Marcela Valladolid Then give Rachel Ray the worst fate of all.. toda las noche with SJG WCG
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Definitely marry Katie Lee, a former Mrs. Billy Joel. She's hot as hell and I will never fault Billy's taste in women. Fuck Giada - her boobs are the best in this crowd and they're often well displayed. Just cook something nice for me - Marcela. She not bad looking and I love good Mexican cuisine. Sorry Rachel. I own two of your cookbooks, but in this crowd, you're just the odd woman out. 🙁
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I would definitely fuck that Gaida DeLaurentis - as she has a sweet body - and a big head - and I would like to see how she looks after a good skull fuck. I'd marry Rachel Ray - as I think she's a dog lover (not to be confused with being a dog lover). So she might be a decent girl. Marcela gets to cook for me. And that other one will suffer a long and miserable death - while I'm fucking Gaida - and enjoying some of Marcela's cooking....
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Any links to pictures? I only know what two of them look like. Kill Rachel Ray -- she radiates low self esteem. Marry Gaida, want to get me some of that, and then again and again.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I'm with Cashman on Giada and Rachael. The others can cook for the household.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Giada is pretty but her head is enormous. It'd be like fucking a human Pez dispenser.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion