tuscl

Ready for my virgin trip to HK.

JKing5200
Pennsylvania
Sunday, October 27, 2019 1:59 PM
I’m sitting in the San Francisco airport waiting to board my flight to San Diego. Hope to hop on the blue line trolley or whatever from the airport to the border and arrive in Tijuana around 6 pm. Will be at the cascade hotel for about 36 hours, leaving Tuesday morning. Thanks to all on this site for all your posts and kind words of advice. I would never have heard of this place if not for this board. Anyone in town, that wants to hang out, have a drink and or swap war stories let me know. JKING.

12 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Have fun and be safe.
  • Dontstop
    5 years ago
    Oh boi, get ready & have fun!!! It's like no other.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Don't go in with any expectations, just accept it for what it is.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Sunday nite was packed, not many super stunners but there were some, you just have to walk around to find them and be patience in 1-2 hrs. Saw Countryman scored a 9.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @anislee The reason no stunners in HK on Sunday night is they were all in Country's room. That Monger has serious gane.
  • JKing5200
    5 years ago
    Quick question if anybody sees this. I am leaving tomorrow morning. I have a global entry card. Should I leave through pedeast or pedwest.? To be honest I’m not sure which one I came in on. Although I did not see any Hong Kong shuttles and wound up taking a cab for five bucks. Also I have an 11 AM flight out of San Diego. I’m figuring if I leave here at 8 AM I should be good. Thanks all for your help.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    If you are going to uber, it doesn't matter. The pedal east exits out to the trolley.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    Come by the UN table and I'll buy you a drink.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Use old border, east ped, for trolley. You also get to see the massive people line and cars line together.
  • JKing5200
    5 years ago
    Where is the UN table
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Yeah I'm thinking you might wanna give yourself more than 3 hours. That line at PedEast is LOOONNG! Might take you over an hour there, then the trolley is almost another hour. If you have to check bags at the airport you might be cutting it too close.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Oh wait, you have Global Entry card. Nevermind to all that. You can bypass the line and look at all the peasants who have to wait. You might pass by about 10 gringos who just left HK like you and are already reminiscing about their trip. I know, I was one of them lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion