tuscl

My review got rejected :(

WinningdaChumpsGame
Exacerbating my sexual frustration on local dancers
Sunday, October 27, 2019 9:28 AM
I think some people glaze over when you talk about the organization, cuz 2 said it was incoherent Tahoecruz said WTF is FRMOS, guess he's never worn out a mattress with the one he wants to wake up next to Any suggestions for me: Went to GCC in Rancho hoping to find the girl I want to wake up next to. It was Saturday night so it cost $25 to get plus an extra $5 if you wanna be a chump and get lapdances. The club has 2 stages and seems to have enough seats for busy nights... but to my horror I was not seeing any FRMOS!!! There close to 40 dancers, many of whom I wouldn't mind DATYing with. Mostly white girls but there is some variety available if desired. Lots of girls were choosing me to approach, they seemed freaked out about having a FRMOS and weren't interested in the organization... they just ask if I wanna get dances in the back - oh well. When I found the one I wanted I agreed get some dances at $30 ea for 2 way contact. Some of the others wanted $40 so watch for that. The dancer kept my head smothered in her large natural breasts and I think she was pretending to be a big rig driver trying to make it over a hill. Being a chump I could only last a few songs, but i tipped her well for making the delivery. I will have to come back for more FRMOS attempts as this club seems to have the best mileage and talent in the area. I think if come and talk to them about the organization more often they'll start to come around to the idea...i'll have to start coming every afternoon at 3 pm i guess :( Oh and a real chump will have to pregame, its a juice bar WCG

17 comments

• codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    Some suggestions: Add some description of the the club - you said 2 stages, but perhaps add more details - is it upscale, mid-tier, etc. What's the decor like? You mentioned it's mostly white - provide percentage mix of other dancers, 5% AAs (African Americans), 10% Latinas, etc. Rate the girls - were they 6-8s? mostly 5s? FRMOS sounds like something SJG (San Jose Guy) would say, which could be one reason why it was rejected. He loves going for the FRMOS for some reason. If you have these details, add drink/food pricing. Make it sound like a story you're telling to a buddy to give him a reason to go (or not to go) to this place.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Thanks jacej! I'll have to make those edits so I can research more FRMOS friendly clubs on this site Any suggestions for the FRMOS though? I need to make that happen to be good enough for the orginazation Thanks WCG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Drop “the organization” talk. It is a SJG reference and he has never made a SC review. Thus, credibility of “The Organization” is for shit.
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    I agree with Nidan111.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    :( I've been clubbing to research for the organization. I actually have a job unlike SJG I need to improve my skills though....I LDK every visit WCG
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    If by "organization" you mean the TUSCL site and forum, I recommend you NEVER mention it to a dancer or club staff. And if you are going even further and suggesting to a dancer that you are "officially" gathering info for TUSCL, then please STFU! Telling most dancers this will likely ensure she offers nothing beyond what is strictly legal in the club and that means no FRMOS, let alone any discussion of extras ITC or OTC. If a dancer mentions the site to you unprompted, unless she identifies her TUSCL member name (Like the lovely Nicespice) then just tell her you never heard of TUSCL - and change the subject to something else - like how spicy her boobs look. It's like Fight Club. And the 1st rule of Fight Club is "Do not talk about Fight Club." The second rule is SUT THE FUCK UP about Fight Club. Thank you for participating in our respectful, yet discrete ongoing discussion group.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Sorry, that should be: SHUT THE FUCK UP about Fight Club.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    @herbtcat Agree that it is best not to mention TUSCL with dancers. Wouldn't want to bias the scientific nature of my research Asking her to model lingerie for a photo shoot is how you initially introduce the organization. Getting a slave for a FRMOS til the pants are ready to come down sex cult doesn't happen on the first f2f meeting Also LOVE me some spicy half asian boobs, thanks for reminding me WCG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Ok, so you guys got that FRMOS and “the organization” are SJG references. Good job. Did you also notice that OP’s whole existence is an SJG reference? Considering that it’s a joke review it contains a surprising amount of useful information (if it’s true). Problem is the jokes distract too much and make it confusing.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    As a person who has been to GCC many times, that review, although meant as a joke, was more legit and contained more info than a lot of reviews that have been passed. And I have no doubt that's exactly how it would have went down if SJG actually attempted to go to the club and try that bullshit he always preaches about. Except I'm sure he would have been booted the fuck out before he even got to LDK lol. And I'm disappointed that so many members gave such serious answers. You all should be able to tell the profile is a parody, and who is behind it. Genuis stuff btw my LDK brethren!
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Thanks for understanding my plight Fun_Loving_Fella and TFP It's been hard trying master the art and science of the FRMOS when I'm just a LDKing PL Hopefully one day I'll find the one I want so my pants can come down WCG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    TFP thanks for warning me to watch out for who is behind me From what I've seen researching the boards as a lurker, I really don't wan't anyone from TUSCL behind me! Maybe just nicespice in front of me for the FRMOS WCG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Yeah imagine if SLD got behind you. He’d give you a back rub but that’d just be to distract you from what his 🍆 is up to.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Exactly Fun_Loving_Fella...though I do appreciate the strategy [view link] WCG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Can't wait to write my next review Too bad my ATFs car broke down so i probably won't be able to afford clubbing this week Hopefully my new CFs car doesn't need any repairs...she travels a lot for work WCG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    You can start driving her to work once she moves in with you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion