Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

SA... sometimes the backstories are interesting

Call.Me.Ishmael

Rhode Island

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

In their descriptions, a SB will occasionally give background on previous arrangements. They range from humorous, to interesting, to slightly sad. Some recent ones...

"I'm looking for someone a little younger because my last two SDs died of old age."

"I had a great long-term sugar daddy, but his wife made him move back to China."

"My last sugar daddy invested everything into a startup that was going to make him crazy rich. It didn't."

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

lol the last one was my fav

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Funny stuff! Maybe other SA veterans can share more? I doubt I'll be venturing on to SA anytime soon.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I haven't seen any good stories like that. Pretty much 100% is either the SB or SD moved away. Evidently, most people don't like to admit if an arrangement went south

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement