Stripper strippershit vs customer strippershit

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I was talking to a dancer in Ft. Myers who was bragging that she was dancing for the mayor of Naples in this club the other day, and that he was trying to get a couple of clubs to open in Naples and she was going to move there to dance at the clubs and be his SB.

1. Naples is one of the richest, toniest, snootiest cities in the nation.
2. There are no strip clubs in Naples because none have ever been or ever will be allowed. Even the AMPs struggle there.
3. I cannot think of even the most corrupt mayor of the shittiest town in America openly bragging in a strip club about who he is.

So who was shitting who? Did the dancer buy into a line of strippershit from a customer who was plying her for mileage and extras, or was it just another line of strippershit to me from the dancer for no other reason than her nature?

5 comments

• Dolfan
    5 years ago
    Perhaps a little of both?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I would go customer BS, there is probably a ton of that shit going on clubs but I’m just not douchie enough to make up a story about myself
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    I told her to STFU about that. How am I supposed to convince city council when half of them read this and are pissed I cut them out of the action 🙄
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    This smells like customer shit. It’s actually a good line - if it’s difficult to find online photos of the mayor. It’s more difficult to tell lies about being a public figure nowadays.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    The club was full of chemical engineers and biophysicists, so I had to step up my game. BTW, I told her I was the Mayor of NIPPLES, I don't know how she heard NAPLES.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion