Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

World Series - Astros vs Nationals

Warrior15
Warrior15VIP260254

Anywhere there are Titties.

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Enough with the politics for now. Let's talk sports. I said at the beginning of the baseball season that I thought the Astros would win it all this year. I would call that a brag BUT I have called for them to win it all for about 4 years in a row now. They did win it in 2017.

Who do you have in this series? How many games ? I'm gonna say the Nationals will eek out one win so the Astros in Five sounds about right.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Well, since I care little for BB and the few teams I even care about a little are now all gone, I'll go with Texas over DC anytime! Threw in a little politics for you! :)

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I think the Astreos will win, but would love to see the nationals win.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Nationals have the starting pitching to match up with the Astros.

This will go at least 6 maybe 7. I'll take the Astros because of their experience. But the Nationals have a chance.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I would like for the nationals to win because

  1. I hate the fucking bitch ass cardinals
  2. Its funny that Bryce Harper left the nationals to win a world series with Philly
  3. The nationals have never won before
  4. I really don't give a shit about baseball
Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Astros, they have the championship swagger.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Nats in 7 games

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Baseball = Yawn

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Lets go Tigers....oops, that right they let Verlander, Scherzer, and Sanchez go (and only manage a division title with all three).

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Astros in 5, but I'm rooting for the Nats.

Profile picture for Oliver_Clothesoff_66
Oliver_Clothesoff_66
•

^@IHearVoices I'm with you. Would love for the Nats to win. But it's not happening this year.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Congrats to the Nationals for taking Game one. Juan Soto did a very impressive job of hitting Gerrit Cole's pitches. Something that the Yankees couldn't do. Verlander will shut them down tonight though.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

I don't know, Verlander didn't look all that great last time out. Granted, that was against the Yankees. While I would certainly bet on JV and the Astros tonight, I don't think it's anything near a foregone conclusion that this series is tied going to DC. If nothing else, Strasburg can pitch too.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Not a single home team win in the entire series. Unfricken believable!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement