tuscl

World Series - Astros vs Nationals

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Enough with the politics for now. Let's talk sports. I said at the beginning of the baseball season that I thought the Astros would win it all this year. I would call that a brag BUT I have called for them to win it all for about 4 years in a row now. They did win it in 2017.

Who do you have in this series? How many games ? I'm gonna say the Nationals will eek out one win so the Astros in Five sounds about right.

13 comments

• Clubber
    5 years ago
    Well, since I care little for BB and the few teams I even care about a little are now all gone, I'll go with Texas over DC anytime! Threw in a little politics for you! :)
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I think the Astreos will win, but would love to see the nationals win.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Nationals have the starting pitching to match up with the Astros.

This will go at least 6 maybe 7. I'll take the Astros because of their experience. But the Nationals have a chance.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I would like for the nationals to win because

1. I hate the fucking bitch ass cardinals
    2. Its funny that Bryce Harper left the nationals to win a world series with Philly
    3. The nationals have never won before
    4. I really don't give a shit about baseball
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Astros, they have the championship swagger.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Nats in 7 games
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Baseball = Yawn
  • clubdude
    5 years ago
    Lets go Tigers....oops, that right they let Verlander, Scherzer, and Sanchez go (and only manage a division title with all three).
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Astros in 5, but I'm rooting for the Nats.
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    5 years ago
    ^@IHearVoices I'm with you. Would love for the Nats to win. But it's not happening this year.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Congrats to the Nationals for taking Game one. Juan Soto did a very impressive job of hitting Gerrit Cole's pitches. Something that the Yankees couldn't do. Verlander will shut them down tonight though.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I don't know, Verlander didn't look all that great last time out. Granted, that was against the Yankees. While I would certainly bet on JV and the Astros tonight, I don't think it's anything near a foregone conclusion that this series is tied going to DC. If nothing else, Strasburg can pitch too.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Not a single home team win in the entire series. Unfricken believable!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion