tuscl

The Return of Chitownlawyer

Friday, May 4, 2007 11:17 AM
I'm back. Contrary to rumor, I was not shut down by Dr. Chitown. Just not much to report lately, as I had not been to any new clubs, and did not want to fake a report just to keep the membership going...and I'm too cheap to buy one. However, I just returned from a business trip to San Diego, which included a trip across the border to the infamous Adelita Bar of Tijuana. All I can say is, "My, on my." A review will be forthcoming over the weekend.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Welcome back. Just remember that Idelita Bar is not a true strip club. It is a casa de sietas(sp) or whore house.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    Indeed, I know that now. I found out on Wednesday night. I wasn't sure about it the first time, so I had to go upstairs again, to make sure that the second time wasn't a fluke. There is a stage at Adelita, and some limited dancing. But to call that club (and, I suppose, any of the other less-inviting ones along the Avenide Revolucion) a strip club would be like saying that a major league ballpark is a hot-dog stand.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    That's, "to make sure the first time wasn't a fluke."
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Welcome back. And just when I need some legal advice too. It's about my ATF ...
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Hey, let us know when your dick falls off. Or did you leave it at Adelita's in the first place? :P
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    Book Guy: Hell, give me your FedEx account number, and I'll send the damn thing to you now. But you must promise me that, if you ever get to Adelita's, you'll use it to fuck "Lisette."
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I wouldn't fuck Lisette with your dick, let alone with mine. :) OK, OK, now I gotta go over to "that other" internet board that has all the information about the girls at Adelitas, and look up Lisette to see whether or not I'd even WANT to. Heh ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion