tuscl

What do you feel?

Friday, October 18, 2019 1:04 AM
Strippers: Although it is part of the almost forced attention of a dancer. How does it feel to wear 7-9 inch heels? Do they feel as sexy as we see them? Beyond, those who wear those heels? Beyond, when they make thigh or crotch boots and drive fetishists crazy.

25 comments

• wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    It fuckin' hurts. Especially if it's a new pair that's being broken in. It sucks if the carpet is uneven or ratted because we can trip and break our ankles. Stairs also suck. Most girls will wear 6 or 7 inch heels. Heel and platform heights vary. The higher the platform and heel, the more trickier it is to walk in. So many girls throw money away when they throw out their shoes. There is a HUGE market for worn broken dancer shoes. Fetish customers don't buy boots and ankle boots as much as they go for the "mule" style.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Waffle said —>“Stairs also suck.” Omg, that was one thing that would wipe me out at Baby Dolls. Stairs + 8 hour shifts. 😅 In my opinion stripper heels are uncomfortable, but aren’t as uncomfortable as regular high heels.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    I know I'm in the minority here, but I wear heels in and out of the club all the time. If I wear flat heeled shoes for too long, my calves and shins hurt. I also mostly wear boots in the club... I have a couple of pairs that I adore and replace continually with the same style. When I do wear shoes, I prefer less of a platform and more of a heel... I definitely feel as sexy as you guys must think they look. I do recognize that most girls hate them and will take them off every chance they get... For those girls, the guys should be thanking you all the time for the efforts you make! 🌞
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I've massaged a fair number of strippers and civies in my day and invariably strippers have muscular and toned calves. Those heels and dancing in them will work those calf muscles. It's gotta be uncomfortable at least for a time.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I like the way they make me feel tall. ( oh wait, you weren't asking me, were you ? )
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    For w/e reason they are like a mandated industry standard - they don't do much for me personally and actually prefer dancers dancing for me barefoot as I feel they can give me a better dance that way - if stripper shoes went away tomorrow I would not miss it or even notice and may even prefer it
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I have had a few dancers take off their shoes when they do lap dances for me. It is amazing how much shorter these girls are without them. I think they give better dances when they are comfortable so if they prefer to take them off I don’t mind.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ Papi if dancer shoes went away you’d notice and prolly comment about so many short girls are dancers 😂
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Few stage dances from 30+ yrs ago stay in your mind, but there was this glasses wearing, barefoot gal that would walk the rail down to where I sat - looking all different - I don't know, more 'civilian' without those stilts on. I found it sexy as hell. In my local club they take them off in the lapdance room, I love that - it's kinda the start of undressing for you.
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    ^^^ That’s hawt. Let’s play that music while we make love. I’ll fuck you so good good that you will turn republican.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    @FishHawk I was one of those who took their shoes off for you! ;) But the managers at the club I met you at told me to leave them on for the couch dances. VIP was optional because of the solicitation waiver. Back to the topic, dances are definitely SO much easier without shoes. I wear 8 inch heels usually, so my knees HURT after doing dances. The taller the heel and platform, the more difficult they are to do lap dances in.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Waffle From a biophysics perspective, heels will put the calf muscles in an isometric flexed position. And then when a dancer bends her knees in them, it puts added strain on the knees because the leg muscles are worked that much harder in order to stay in balance. A flat foot allows all the body weight to be distributed better and puts less force on the knees. And it gets worse the longer the heels. The issue goes up the body even farther and contributes to lower back strain too.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @Waffle, yes you were the main one I was thinking of. And it was a super dance.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    I can only imagine the focus it takes for a pretty girl to strut her stuff around in stripper heels. Breaking an ankle has to be a constant fear. I much prefer to see a dancer barefoot (no foot fetish here) because I know she will be more comfortable and able to focus on strutting her pretty stuff for me to enjoy. As far as dancers being short - I really don’t care as long as her girl parts are pretty and she has a fun vibe.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    One of these days I am gonna give a stripper a foot massage and make her night with it.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I only like the heels because it makes them taller. I swear all the dancers I seem to like end up being around 5'2, which is almost a full foot shorter than me at 6'1. Makes my favorite dance type to do, standing dances, pretty much impossible without her wearing the heels because I'd be grinding into her back and not her butt.
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I don’t really like the heels. Honestly I remember an accident a dancer had one time and after that I’d rather they not wear them during dances. They never added much for me any way. I generally like things that makes them comfortable. I prefer a laid back atmosphere.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Oh, I guess I should've mentioned that I always take my boots off (and shoes too) in a private dance, because I figure most gentleman would rather feel my skin against them than the material of my footwear. Of course, I have left them on by request, but that's been very seldom.
  • magicrat
    5 years ago
    Shadowcat and I used to sit in the corner on the way to the dressing room at the old Plat Plus in Columbia. The was a slight decline in the floor there plus the carpet was ragged. We saw more than on dancer fall or nearly fall. It sucked for the dancer I'm sure but we got a little entertainment out of it.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer, that’s very interesting, wondering where you put your feet?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    She’s gonna put her feet over the bow of my boat🎽🚣‍♂️
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    How many of the women here go for the most extreme, 9" and 10", and any feelings about them? And fetish customers going for mules? Those shoes don't stay on the girl. And nicespice, you say stripper heels are not as uncomfortable as regular high heels? Is that because the stripper heels don't squeeze your toes as much? And except for when you are standing on them, they really shouldn't squeeze your toes at all? In AMPs it is hard to get the girls to keep their heels on. They often don't understand their importance. In the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, it was a head butting contest with the management, but the management usually won and the heels stayed on even for waitressing. Seems like in the best venues, highest median mileage, highest volume of custies, the girls keep their shoes on. 10" [view link] ^^^ Too high? Could they go even higher? Liability releases and special insurance needed? Like those with clear bases and leds which flash when you walk? How about radio signal transmitters in the shoe bases? Usually if the girl goes for thigh high stockings or boots, then she knows that her foot wear is not just for walking, and that it should stay on for at least the first couple of FS rounds. Thanks IkerGoethe for starting this kind of a thread. SJG Foghat Playlist [view link] American Carnage: On the Front Lines of the Republican Civil War and the Rise of President Trump [view link] Rio Carnival 2019 [HD] - Floats & Dancers [view link] Paris - Moulin Rouge show and dinner [view link]
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    @FishHawk At my club, we offer full contact private dances... we can dance a few feet away fully nude, or remain scantily clad and rub ourselves all over a willing victim...er, patron...😏 I don't think I've ever had a request to keep my distance (especially since we're nude on stage)... consequently, it's easier to say where my feet AREN'T... and that's on the floor. 🌞 @twentyfive Only if you promise to be my personal lifeguard! 😉
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer, I’ll be your victim. 🤪
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I've never had a girl drown on my watch . )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion