tuscl

An Encounter With Cute Chinese Schoolgirls

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Before you reach for the Crisco (or whatever your preferred wanking lubricant might be) I should warn you that my encounter with four cute Chinese schoolgirls was not exactly what dreams are made of. Don’t get me wrong. The young Chinese schoolgirls were very cute, but they were “little girl cute,” NOT “hubba-hubba I wanna put my icing on their cakes” cute.

https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2731

I was returning after a day at the office and was approaching the corner across the street from my hotel. There were four young, uniformed Chinese school girls already at the corner waiting for the pedestrian signal to flash green. I don’t know how old they were. I would guess three of the four were anywhere from 10-13 years old. One of them was head and shoulders taller than the others. She was presumably the oldest but, from her childish behavior, I doubt if she was any older than 13 or 14 - tops.

They saw me approaching and a lot of Chinese chatter erupted between them. Then the tall girl addressed me in very broken English, “Hello, mister! Wear you do come from?”

“Texas,” I replied.

More indecipherable rapid fire conversation took place between them followed by uproarious laughter. I failed to understand what was so funny.

The tall one spoke to me again. ”Oh mister is Texas cowboy!” She pretended to draw a pistol and pointed her finger as if shooting in all directions. Her friends thought this was hilarious.

I thought it was cute.

But she wasn’t finished.

“Mister because from Texas you half furry beak coke!”

I was baffled by this odd statement.

“What’s that?” I said with a smile on my face.

“You half furry beak cowboy coke! Yes?”

I smiled at her but confusion was undoubtedly dripping from my face.

But her friends seemed to get it. They were besides themselves with laughter.

Once again, the tall girl insisted, “You half furry beak cowboy coke” but this time she gesticulated suggestively implying that I must have an enormous “cowboy coke” dangling between my legs. Suddenly she wasn’t a cute little schoolgirl. She was a brazen, mouthy little slut.

The pedestrian crosswalk light turned green and we all proceeded across the street, the girls laughing hysterically while I just shook my head at the absurdity of me thinking these were cute, innocent little school girls.

Despite being a world class pervert, I was not even tempted to show these cute Chinese schoolgirls how my “furry beak cowboy coke” can magically transform into a 7-Up.

2 comments

• rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Watch yourself reverend horny. We ricks have a strict moral code. No apelings!

I know you weren’t interested in these apelings, but you might give ideas to the real freaks on here. If you do that there will just be more scum that I have to take out, wildebeest style!

ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Very good advice!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion