tuscl

Getting VIP with a stripper who never did a dance before

Saturday, October 12, 2019 3:07 AM
Technically waitress but still danceable. I would grade this girl 11/10 literally one of the hottest humans I’ve seen walk the face of this earth. “I’m so nervous I’m scared, I’m like shaking I never done this before” “Don’t even worry it’ll gonna be all good, get this money girl” “Are you supposed to whip your dick out” “Yeah just ignore that it’s totally normal” Big fun with this Latina from uptown. Damn. I will never pass hot new jack strippers up ever again. Jaded dancers can fuck off. I just want to take a moment to say I am very happy for the memories this lifestyle gives me. Truly thankful. There is just nothing better to spend your money on. I just love it when the best possible outcome happens.

17 comments

• Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    You got lucky - and that’s a great thing. Enjoy the memory of a great dance. But, remember this type of girl can be a very mixed bag. Dancers who’ve done it before offer more consistency - and that is more consistent than a new inexperienced one.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Never had a never before... But 3 times I've had dancers that said they were in their 1st week or two. I find a delightful to the eye, newbie stripper dance to be uniquely fun. I just go with the fantasy that we're both 1st timers, learning life's secrets together. Even with 'low mileage', the memories are special.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    I had a dancer's first dance before. It was terrible. I'm actually not sure if she's still dancing.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Never been the first, but I had one who was very new. It was so bad that I decided I would stay away from the new girls for the rest of my life. A few weeks later I met another new girl with such nice jugs that I couldn’t turn her down even though she admitted up front that she didn’t really know what she was doing. She was very cute and had the right attitude and personality, but the dance was still bad. If I were to see her now I would give her another chance though.
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    I've gotten dances from waitresses before. Honestly best dances I've ever gotten
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The dances I've gotten from waitresses or shotgirls have usually been a waste of $$$. Dances w/ newbie dancers have also usually been a waste of $$$. There are exceptions but for the most-part lack-of-experience often leads to a waste of $$$.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Session. then invite her to the back room, then take her home with you to continue. SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I got a very first VIP from a cure blonde baby stripper. Her dance was Ok, but more like a dance recital than a fantasy. She seemed very much not ready for what was about to come. We had champagne out at the bar and I filled her in. She then got another vip with someone else. She came out and immediately came to sit with me. She had a confused look on her face. She then told me that that guy wanted to fuck her and take her home. I told her, “welcome to the world of SCs!” I also got a vip with the bartender. She was the hottest gal there and was damn good at grinding full nude. She made me rearrange my cock so she would not “break it”. So, one never knows. It a fun hobby, that’s for sure.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Session. then invite her to the back room, then take her home with you to continue. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Hot waitress agreed to go back with me. I know she'd been back before because she knew exactly what she was doing. Using ice cubes while she "danced" for me was a nice touch.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I may have told this story before - but I got very lucky with a dancer on her first night at a filthy extras dive. I was a regular - and I was drinking heavily. I saw this new dancer - with long dark hair - a petite spinner body - and roses tattooed around her bikini line. She looked uncomfortable on stage - and she saw I was interested. She told me it was her first night - and she was nervous. I bought her a few drinks and asked if she would do some VIP time with me. We get to VIP and her clothes come off immediately. She climbs on me - grinds a bit - then opens my pants - pulls my cock out - puts a condom on me - spits in her hand - covers my cock in spit - and slowly slips it in her ass. She leans over and we kiss deeply. It was excellent - and I came hard from her riding. She continued to ride me after I came - and we kept kissing. Finally she climbs off me - and she slides me out - and as she pulls the condom off - my jizz flies all over the black curtain covering the VIP stall. It was so romantic! Lol! That is a one time thing - and it’s not to be expected. But it was memorable.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Steel: Ice cubes? You mean in her mouth?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @cashman. Lol WTF did you do? Pull the condom off and wave it around feverishly like a trophy, thus spraying the VIP curtain with your Man squirt?
  • ButterMan
    5 years ago
    never done that but I have been a strippers first LD before. i recommend you wait until she learns the ropes a little.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Nidan111 - the dancer slid off of me - and pulled the condom off - and when my head poppee out - it released my jizz all over the place.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Most new dancers are terrible. Some learn quickly, some never learn. I knew one latina dancer who was a 10 in looks and a 1 in skills. After a couple of years she moved up to maybe a 2 in the skills dept. Fantasy: get a dance with a hot new girl who instinctively knows what to do to drive you crazy and isn't yet jaded.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion