tuscl

Seen 2 good movies today

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Wednesday, October 9, 2019 9:06 PM
I seen rambo last blood and the joker today. Both good. Joker i will never think of the joker in tbe same way movie messed me up lol. Rambo after all these years stallone still got it. Anyone seen these or any good movies lately?

7 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    Joker was a great movie. Saw "The Witch," that was pretty decent. Finished the Attack on Titan series which was an incredible anime. Tasogare otome x amnesia was also really really good. Insidious I saw recently that was pretty good but not great. I'm thinking about re-watching haunting of hill house because that was really good.

I watch a lot of TV lol.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Joker was great. Haven't seen Rambo yet but I have to since it triggers the sjws and pc police. Same as joker.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I saw The Joker last weekend and while it was a well done (Joaquin Phoenix may win the Oscar) movie it was too creepy for me.

The scene with him prepping to go on the TV all the way to the conclusion of his interview was amazing.

I have not seen Rambo but might give it a try this weekend.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I sooooo want to see Rambo Last Blood. Gonna have to schedule time to get this done!
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @VH

I'm tired of the comic book hero movies too but Joker isn't a standard, beat up a bunch of invading aliens superhero movie. Joker goes more into the psychology of what creates a villainous person.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    maybe i’ll see them after they are at redbox. or on free tv.
  • MockTruck
    5 years ago
    I saw a movie today. I jerked off so hard to spongebob he is so cute and I want to eat his asssssssssssssss
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion